-content (ii)

𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐡
———————————————————
happier than ever

it was Jadens last week of his month-long break. he decided to take just a month off which would be good for him.

"Jae! are you ready for dinner!" Josh yelled walking up the stairs. After Jaden stopped posting he got kicked out of the sway house by the managers. The rest of the boys didn't want him to go but he did.

and Josh went with him. They got a small apartment together and they spent the month doing fun things inside. Jaden didn't do any meetings or posting, he did write music but he got some good songs out of it though.

He went to meetings for his drug addiction and actually got mental help. he went on sleeping pills for insomnia.

he has had several breakdowns over the past month and Josh did his best to try and help him. If he was crying he would just be there to hold him. If he was having an anxiety attack he would try and help him calm down the same thing with the panic attacks.

There were days where he was depressed and all Josh could do was be there for him. He tried his best at all times to make sure Jaden was okay.

Josh was proud of him all the time, every time he made progress he was proud.

"yeah I'm coming," he said. he there a shirt on and grabbed some shoes. he put on a ring that Josh gave him.

it was a promise ring, a promise to not overwork himself and to stay sober. he smiled and walked down. Josh was there with his phone and keys.

"you look amazing" he smiled. Jaden blushed and kissed his cheek.

"thank you" he smiled back.

"you ready to go out into the world after a month of being in the house?" Josh asked.

"Yeah I'm also ready to get back to music, I think I'm not gonna post on youtube as much and the same thing with TikTok," he said as they walked out the front door.

"Whatever you decide to do ill support you" Josh hugged him as they got to the car. They got in and started driving. Josh grabbed Jaden's hand and held it as he drove.

Jaden started to panic about being out in public, Josh squeezed his hand as he felt it about to tremble. Jaden whispered a small "thank you" and Josh nodded. He pulled into a parking lot and they looked at each other.

"take a deep breath and we can get out when you're ready," Josh said. Jaden took a deep breath and then another.

"Okay I'm ready," he said. Josh nodded and they got out of the car. As they were walking to the restaurant paparazzi came up to them.

"Josh! and Jaden! it's so good to see you" A man said.

"Good to see you too Fletcher," Josh said. Jaden stood there and nodded.

"so Jaden the fans want to know and I think everyone wants to know, where have you been man?" He asked.

"Oh I took a break just to um work on myself. It was something I needed to do. I was in a really bad spot and just need time to think. But now I should be back next week working on my music and getting back to social media. I have big things to come for this next year" Jaden went on to talk about his music.

Josh stood there and admired the boy. he was so in love with him. They had agreed to take the relationship slowly.

"Josh come on" Jaden pulled him inside. he was happy that he was getting a good response from the people. Earlier today he had a meeting with his management and told them everything. They understood and apologized for overworking him. They agreed that he wouldn't be overworked anymore.

They found the other boys and sat with them, they all spent time catching up and talking. Jaden about a week ago took the time to tell the boys everything. they all said sorry for them not noticing his issues. he was okay and started talking with them again.

While they were all engaged in conversations, Jaden kept his hand connected with Josh.

After he stopped talking with Anthony he leaned over to Josh's ear, "thank you for making me better again. i love you, Josh"

" I love you too Jaden." He smiled and kissed him all the boys started clapping as they kissed.

"I missed this" he smiled. They all ate and contained to talk about for the rest of the night.

(time skip)

They got home and Jaden sat on the couch, "I'm gonna tweet something" He said to Josh who was next to him on the couch.

"go ahead baby, then we can go take a shower" Josh smiled and kissed his head.

"Hey yall, I know it's been a month since you've heard from me. I just wanted to say that I'm doing better and will return next week. I won't post as much on TikTok and youtube, but ill be sure to post a bit on my Instagram and I have a ton of NEW songs for you guys, and I can also say the album is dropping JULY 2ND so get ready for Tell Me About Tomorrow" He reread the tweet and clicked post. He took his phone and walked upstairs.

He heard the bath running and saw Josh sitting in the bath.

"I got tired of standing so a bath was the next best thing," He said. Jaden nodded and took his clothes off. He got in the bath with Josh and they just held each other.

"thank you for everything" Jaden smiled.

"you're welcome, and I would do it all again if I needed to" He pecked his lips.

"I know" he whispered. Jaden took some bubbles and put them on his face as a bubble beard. Josh laughed and he did the same.

They spent the rest of the night just enjoying themselves.

so like i said
this was going to
be shorter. and i liked this.

anyways bye fuckers.