-im not gay...

𝐁𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐞 𝐱 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞
———————————————————
dude that's so homo
requested: @chase-hudsons

Chase had always been open about who he was. He never kept many secrets from anyone nor himself. Except when it came to him and Bryce. Bryce was his boyfriend, they had been together for about a month. Bryce was sure that he wasn't gay. Chase would try to bring it up but Bryce would just walk away from the conversation.

Bryce has done that a lot and Chase was sick of it, he wanted public affection but since Bryce was sure he wasn't gay he couldn't get it.

"Bryce! can you come down here," Chase yelled as he walked into Bryce's new home. Bryce came running downstairs. He looked around and saw that Chase was sitting on the couch.

He walked over and lightly hugged Chase, "Hey, what's up?" he asked.

Chase took a deep breath, "Look I can't do this anymore! I'm sick of being your secret, I am an open person and this is something that I can not do. I can't be with someone who thinks he is straight and not gay or even attracted to men. I'm sorry Bryce" with that Chase got up and walked out of the house leaving his key to the house in the key dish. He looked back and saw Bryce just sitting there.

Bryce sat there thinking, there was a part of him that was being a fuck boy and said, "we don't need him" and the other part was admitting it was nice to be with him and having someone to hold. It was nice having Chase there to hold Bryce when his emotions got the best of him.

(time skip)

It was a week later and Bryce was sitting on his couch going through his Instagram, he came across a Tea page claiming that Chase Hudson and Josh Richards hooked up. Bryce threw his phone out of anger and screamed pulling at his hair. It wasn't supposed to be like this.

He got up and grabbed his phone, luckily it wasn't broken. He unlocked his phone and clicked on the contacts button, he clicked on Chase's contact and clicked the call button. The phone rang for a bit until Chase answered, "Hello"

"Hey look, we need to talk again. It is pretty important" Bryce said.

"Yeah, I will be over in a bit" Chase sighed. He hung up the phone and Bryce sighed out of relief.

Bryce paced back and forth through his living room waiting for the knock at the door. Once he heard it he quickly walked over to the door and opened it. He saw Chase and his appearance. He had on sweats and his hair was a mess.

"come in," Bryce said and open the door wider for the younger boy to walk through. Chase walked in and saw that their pictures were still up on the wall in their corner.

"Look all you have to do is listen to me," Bryce said. Chase nodded and Bryce smiled, "Look I know that I have been stupid and in denial, but I do like guys. It only took me losing you to realize that I liked you a lot, Chase. I know you probably won't but do you want to be my boyfriend again?"

Chase sat there thinking, "I would love to Bryce but am I not gonna be your secret anymore because I really hate that," Bryce looked down at his phone and opened his notes app. Chase was confused and went to say something till he saw what the note said.

"This isn't easy for me to do Chase, this is something that I have been hiding and burying for years. I'm gonna put this note out and then shut off my phone for a while" Bryce said. Chase looked up at him and saw how cute and soft his face looked.

Chase got on his tippy toes since he was 5'7 and Bryce was 6'2 he placed a soft supple kiss on Bryce's lips. Bryce smiled into the kiss, he kissed back softly.

As they pulled away Chase had the biggest grin on his face, "I'll be your boyfriend" Bryce picked the small boy up and spun Chase around. Chase giggled and put his hands around Bryce's neck.

"I love you," Chase said.

"I love you too" Bryce smiled and set the boy on the couch. He laid on top of him and they just laid there enjoying the presence of each other.

-note: thanks for the request! i hoped you liked it <3. i'm sorry if it's not what you wanted i can change it for you if you want!!