-water park

𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐡 𝐱 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲
———————————————————
Water Country USA

Josh and Anthony loved to do anything that involved water and theme parks. So when they had bought tickets to a water park near by they took the opportunity to go.

Josh has always been a little self conscious of his body. He sometimes thought his legs were to skinny, or his arms weren't big enough. He also had a hard time gaining weight.
(lmaoo can't relate)

So walking out in public without his shirt was a bit of a challenge for him.

"Josh you ready to go?!" Anthony yelled.

"Yeah I'm coming" Josh yelled and slipped a shirt on over his body. He took a good look in the mirror and looked disappointed with himself.

"You ready baby?" Anthony asked as soon as Josh walked down.

"Yeah" Josh nodded and grabbed Anthonys had to walk out to the car.

They drove to the park and as they got closer Josh began to grow more nervous.

"Josh I promise you'll be fine, you don't look bad" Anthony said. Josh tried to get Anthonys words through his head but he couldn't.

They parked and walked to the front entrance. Once they got through they set their stuff down at the chair by the wave pool and decided to head to some rides.

They went on "CutBack" first and had kids of fun. Then they went to "VanishPoint".

After a few more rides they went back to the wave pool and sat on the lounge chairs.

Josh sat with his arms crossed over his stomach area and talked to Anthony.

Joshes mind began to run miles and miles a minute.

"Josh, look at me" Anthony siad. He noticed Joshs body was shaking and he was breathing more heavy.

"deep breathes in"

"deep breaths out." Anthony said.

"You look amazing today don't let the voices in your head tell you different okay?" Anthony hugged him.

"Okay. thank you" Josh siad after he calmed down a bit.

Him and Anthony went into the wave pool just as the waves started and they splashed around and at each other just laughing.

Josh soon stoped caring about what he looked like. He just focused on Anthony. The love of his life.

sorry this is shit. I rushed it, i've been packing and at the water park today!

i think normal length chapters will be back next week once i'm in hawaii.

bye bitches