-meeting you

𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐱 𝐊𝐢𝐨
———————————————————
mgk is hot

requested- @streetbutera

Vinnie and Kio met online through comments on a post. They quickly dm'd each other and then traded snaps. They had been talking everyday for almost a year.

Kio lived in Virginia and Vinnie lived in washington. So across the country was a bit of a distance, but now that

Vinnie has turned 18 his parents allowed him to go out to Virginia to see Kio.

"okay vin be safe" his mom siad and let him out of the car to walk into the airport.

He walked to his gate and sat down waiting 45 minutes for his flight. His flight was called and he boarded the plane. Also Kio doesn't know he's coming.

"please kio stop texting me you're making this hard" Vinnie said and his phone dinged again.

"hey i hope you're okay?" Kio texted and threw his phone on the bed. Vinnie hadn't answered him most of the day. It was 12pm est so it would be 9am pst. Vinnie would normally be up to text Kio good morning even though Kio woke up at 7 his time.

Kio for the whole day sat on his bed sad that Vinnie was even reading his texts just leaving him on delivered.

"Kio sweetheart, there's someone at the door for you" His mom yelled. Kio groaned and walked down.

When he got to the last step around the corner he saw the same blonde with curls standing there. Kio ran up to his arms and hugged him.

"why. how. you. here?" Kio said. Vinnie chuckled and pulled away.

"i'm here for a week right now, and i was hoping i could stay with you guys?" Vinnie asked Kios mom.

"sure thing i'll get the guest room ready" She smiled and went upstairs.

"Kiwi you're staring" Vinnie teased. Kio couldn't help staring at the man in front of him.

"oh sorry" Kio blushed, "let me take your bag" He said and grabbed Vinnies bag and took it upstairs.

"vinnie you must be tired from traveling. feel free to get some rest, and we are getting take out for dinner" She said.

"okay thank you mrs.cyr" Vinnie smiled. Kio stood there with an evident blush on his face.

"we can watch tv if you want?" Kio said and pointed to the tv. Vinnie nodded and hopped on the bed.

"so what should we watch?" Kio asked.

"uh anything is fine" Vinnie said. Kio put on shameless, and they both sat on the bed.

They were a little close to each other but they've always been flirty with one another.

"vin i have something to tell you" Kio said.

"okay shoot" Vinnie smiled hoping it was what he thought it was.

"i like you.. like a lot." Kio hid his face in the pillows.

"baby pull your head up." Vinnie asked. Kio did just that and they looked at each other for a little.

Vinnie leaned in and kissed Kio. Kio kissed back of course.

"that's all i needed to say" Vinnie said after they pulled away.

"mhm" Kio nodded, for the rest of the time Vinnie was there they tried to keep things under wraps from Kios parents but his parents weren't idiots

they knew that the two had something going on... but that's for another day..

hey hey!! thanks for requesting this!! i'm sorry it took long for me to do, when i can think of anything to write i just go and pull a request out. i'm working on the part 2 for a few things so just wait with me a little longer..

bye bitches

𝐇𝐈𝐌 |  tiktok boy (3) EDITINGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें