-boarding school

𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬
———————————————————
IDK much about anime

requested- @stupid_weebz
this is based on the anime yarichin bitch club. I don't know much about it and only watched 1 episode so if some things are wrong I'm sorry!!

Today was Anthony's first day at boarding school, he was a transfer student from another school. While he was sitting in class Kio came up to him and introduced himself.

"Hey I'm Kio you're the new kid aren't you?" He asked all happy. Anthony nodded.

"So did you pick a club yet?" Kio asked sitting down in front of Anthony.

"I'm not doing one" Anthony shook his head.

"Ah actually you have to do a club for a year, school policy," Kio smiled.

That's how Anthony found himself in front of the 'photography' club door. He opened the door to see a group of guys in a circle one in the middle in his boxers with a vibrator on his dick. He was sure he walked into the wrong room, the boys noticed him and stopped what they were doing.

"Hey you're the transfer kid aren't you? I'm glad you are joining our club!" One of them said a little too happy.

"I don't think this is the right room," Anthony said trying to walk out. The kid grabbed his arm pulling him back in.

"No this is the photography club, but it's also a sex club," He said. Anthony's eyes nearly popped out of his head.

"Hey, is the photography club?" A tall guy with black hair walked in. Everyone turned and looked at him.

"Yes it is but mainly it's a sex club," The same kid said.

"Could y'all maybe introduce yourselves?" Anthony asked.

"Oh, sure! I'm Noah, that's Blake, my boyfriend," Noah said but was interrupted by Anthony.

"Wait so you two are g-gay?" He asked, whispering the last words. 

"Yeah, it's pretty common in an all-boys school," The tall one chimed in. "This all seems cool," He added on.

Anthony was in utter shock.

"So back to this. That's Josh, he's a bit mental in the head but still has a good sex drive. That's Bryce, a beast and a bit rough when fucking. and that's Quinton, he's a little newer than you," Noah concluded.

Anthony nodded still in disbelief that he joined a sex club, let alone a gay sex club. He put on a fake smile and stood there awkwardly.

"Okay so at the end of the month we will all have one big gang bang. so be prepared if you're still a virgin," Noah giggled and went to sit on Blake's lap.

After the meeting had ended Anthony was sitting outside on the steps. Kio came up to him and offered him some food. Anthony happily took it and started eating. while he was eating thoughts ran through his head.

He was thinking of all kinds of things. How fucked it was that he joined a sex club, and how cute Kio was. As soon as that thought ran through his head his eyes went wide.