-my prince

𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐡 𝐱 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧
———————————————————
merci

requested: @broleader222

Josh was next in line to become the next king of the kingdom. He was even set in place to marry a princess, Nessa, she was the most beautiful girl in the kingdom.

Well Josh didn't think that, he was secretly gay and had a long time fling. Jaden. He was the bad guy of the kingdom.

He just wanted it to only stay as a hook up and nothing else, but Josh being Josh found himself falling in love with the boy.

HIs father never let anyone from the outside into the palace, but at night Josh would sneak Jaden in.

Josh loved the night they would spend together and the rush of almost getting caught by the guards or Joshes family.

" Joshua come here" his father yelled from his room. Josh groaned and got up, yes he was a prince but he didn't want to be proper all the time.

"yes father?" josh asked and saw his dad and Nessa in the room. His face dropped, Nessa knew about Josh and Jadens relations. He didn't think she would tell his dad about them though.

"come sit we have somethings to talk about" he pointed to the chair. Josh sat and looked at Nessa and gave her the 'did you tell him' face. She shook her head 'no' and then shrugged her shoulders because she didn't even know why she was there.

"so i wanted to talk about two things. so wedding plans, when do you guys see yourself having the wedding?" He asked.

"I think in a few months" Josh nodded and Nessa nodded in agreement.

"so next thing. someone has been sneaking into the palace. i believe his name is Jaden. so Josh could you tell me why?" His father looked at him.

"i uh. we were just talking." He lied. Josh didn't know that Jaden had been seen.

"mhm okay. you are free to go" he said and they both stood up.

"dad i'm going on a walk" Josh said and his dad nodded. Josh grabbed some things and walked out of the castle. He walked down through the village.

People were staring and just whispering about him. Josh stoped at a few fruit stalls and helped the people out. He liked doing this it made him feel normal.

"thank you prince Joshua" The fruit stall guy said and shook Joshes hand.

"no problem sir" Josh said and walked off. He walked down to the hut where Jaden lived. He contemplated knocking on the door. He went through with it and knocked.

"HOLD ON" someone yelled. Josh knew only Jaden lived there so it couldn't be anyone else. The person opened the door and was shocked to see Josh standing there.

"what the fuck are you doing" Jaden whispered and pulled Josh inside quickly. Jaden knew if Josh was seen at his place he would get questioned by the guards.

"chill i told my father i was going for a walk. just didn't tell him where" Josh mumbled and took Jadens hand.

"so why are you here?" Jaden asked.

"thought you'd be happy to see me" Josh said and looked confused because Jaden looked a little angry.

"i would but you're getting married and i can't do this with a married man." Jaden said taking his hand out fo Joshes.

"Jae this is why i came to talk to you. I want to tell my father about us. about how i feel, all my feelings for you." Josh said and pulled Jaden close and whispered the last line in his ear.

"mhm okay" Jaden smiled and kissed Josh.

"come on then" Josh said and pulled Jaden towards the door. Jaden laughed and got his shoes on. The two walked up to the palace. They got some stares and whispers from the people around them but they couldn't care.

it was time Josh finally accepted who he was. The walked in and every guard looked at Jaden.

"sir you are aware that there is a common folk in here right?" one asked pulling Josh aside.

"yes i am very aware" Josh rolled his eyes and took Jadens had and walked him to his dads quarters. Josh knocked on the door and waited for a 'come in' from his father.

once he got that he squeezed Jadens had before letting it go. Jaden looked and him and nodded

"Joshua... who's this?" His father asking looking at Josh then to Jaden who walked in right behind Josh.

"this is my boyfriend, and if you don't like it then suck it up. Nessa and I will not be getting married because dad I'm gay" Josh rushed out and then looked at his dad.

"okay then, so do plan on marrying Jaden then?" He asked. Josh was relieved and pulled Jaden next to him.

"maybe someday" He said and Jaden blushed.

"okay well be on with it. show Jaden around though" He said and the boys chuckled, "what's so funny?" he asked.

"nothing i'll show him around" Josh said and pulled Jaden out and down the hall.

"don't show me around just show me your body" Jaden whispered and pulled Josh into a room...

so thank you for this request i really liked writing this and i hope you did too!!!

anyways bye hoes.