-tour (ii)

𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧
———————————————————
the last part continued
with smut (s)

Their lips moved in sync, Jaden tugged at the bottom of Griffin's shirt. Jaden got off and let Griffin pull his shirt off. Jaden lifted his arms for Griffin to take his shirt off. Griffin took notice and pulled off Jaden's as well.

"pants..fuck..off now" Jaden moaned as Griffin made hickeys on his chest. Griffin pulled away and started unbuttoning his pants. Jaden took off his belt and undid his pants too.

they both were on the bed in their underwear;naked. Griffin had a noticeable bulge and so did Jaden.

"you wanna top?" Jaden asked.

"if you want me too" Griffin winked. Jaden nodded and Griffin pushed him down on the bed.

"doggy style please" Jaden said.

"okay" Griffin nodded and flipped Jaden over so he was on his stomach. He pulled his underwear down and admired his ass.

the fan girl in Griffin was freaking out, but the horny in him was wanting every inch of him in Jadens ass.

"you want prep?" He asked Jaden.

"uh yes please, i haven't bottomed in a while" He said like he was embarrassed.

"okay, there nothing to be embarrassed about. that's just the reality of being a switch" Griffin placed a soft supple kiss to Jaden's temple. He nodded and felt Griffin get off the bed to get a bottle of lube. He had packed on just in case he wanted to rub one out.

he got the bottle and got back on the bed, at this point bath Jaden and Griffin's boners were painful. both needing release soon. Jaden groaned and Griffin quickly put the lube on his finger.

he pushed one in and heard Jaden's moan that was muffled by the pillow. Griffin curled the finger and pulled it out. He added another and scissored them inside. Jaden was moaning, he wanted Griffin inside of him.

"Griff, I need you now" he moaned.

"Okay baby" Griffin said and pulled his fingers out. Jaden moaned as Griffin pulled his fingers out. Griffin pulled his underwear off and his dick sprung free. He put some lube on and moaned as he rubbed it in.

He finally pushed himself into Jaden and they both groaned. They knew they had it make this quick as Jaden's team was gonna be back in about twenty minutes.

"I'm ready" Jaden said. He was on his hands and knees with his ass facing Griffin. His boner was on his stomach and it was painful.

Griffin started moving and Jaden moaned. Griffin let out a small string of curse words, he held onto Jaden's hips and pulled himself in and out.

they went like that and only went faster as Jaden would moan, "faster"

Griffin always complied and was pounding his ass. The people on both sides probably heard them but they didn't care.