-little punishment

𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧 𝐱 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧
———————————————————
why are you so serious

requested- daddyjaden

    Jaden was defiant when it came to cleaning up his toys. Griffin begged and pleaded with little Jaden to clean up the blocks.

   "Jae come on it's three blocks just pick them up!" Griffin said for the third time in 5 minutes.

   "No. I'm not doing it!" Jaden said and took a sip from his juice box, and stuck his hand in his goldfish box.

   "Fine, then I guess you'll get punished," Griffin changed his tone completely.

   Jaden's eyes went wide and he ran off to their shared room. He shut the door and locked it.

   "Jaden open the door and the punishment won't be that bad" Griffin raised his voice.

  Jaden contemplated opening the door. He knew getting spanked by his daddy would hurt. He got up and opened the door letting Griffin have his way.

  "Good now strip down into your underwear" Griffin spoke firmly yet softly. Jaden did as told he was a little but he understood a lot. way more than he should.

  After he stripped down Griffin sat on the bed and slung Jaden over his knee.

  "Now little prince count to 20 for me," Griffin said, he knew spanking was little Jaden's least favorite punishment. He did let him keep his underwear on because it made him more comfortable. He always wanted to make sure his baby was comfortable.

  Griffin gave one whack "one," Jaden said.

"two."

"three," he whined

"four."

"five."

  15 smacks later Jaden was in tears and in pain. Griffin sat Jaden up and took him to the bathroom. He started the bath and threw some bubble soap in.

  He knew little Jaden loved bubbles, he took Jaden out of his underwear and sat him in the bath. Jaden smiled and said a small "thank you daddy" and Griffin smiled.

  "You're welcome baby but make sure you do as I say." He kissed Jaden's cheek.

  "I will daddy" Jaden giggled as he played with the bubbles. Griffin sat and bathed Jaden and played with him.

  After a little while as the bathwater got cold Griffin took Jaden out and changed him into a pale pink onesie.

  He gave Jaden his paci and turned on some cartoons. Jaden cuddled up to Griffin and soon fell asleep.

  "Night baby," Griffin said and kissed Jaden's head.

  "Nighty night daddy" Jaden mumbled and wrapped his hand around two of Griffin's fingers and then fell asleep.