-princaple's son

𝐍𝐨𝐚𝐡 𝐱 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐱 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧
————————————————————————
  viva la France!
*requested*

requested | @em_988

  Blake and Noah were the school's gay couple. They were both out and proud, and everyone accepted them. Was it because of pretty privilege? Most definitely.

  Lately, they both felt like they were missing something or someone in their relationship. So when Jaden came to the school they found the missing piece of their puzzle.

  Jaden was the principal's son, so he was either liked or disliked by people. Recently he moved from France to LA. He hadn't come to terms with his sexuality yet, but he for sure knew that he wasn't straight.

"Jaden come on! We are going to be late!" His dad yelled.

  "I'm coming!" Jaden yelled running down the stairs. He slipped his shoes on and grabbed his bag. He smiled at his dad and then walked to the door. He and his dad walked out of the car and started driving.

  "So, I know this is going to be an adjustment from France, but please get along with someone. Okay, bud?" Jaden's dad said.

  "Yeah, I'll try," Jaden mumbled and put his AirPods in. He played Chase Atlantic while looking out the window. He saw the parking lot of the school and groaned. Luckily there weren't many people there at school yet. It made sense because the school didn't start until 8 and it was only 7.  Jaden sat in the front office while his dad was in his office.

  The bell rang and he left. He already walked around the whole school, so he knew where his classroom was.

  Also, it was the first day back from winter break, so he blended in perfectly. He had a slight French accent and could speak the language beautifully.

  Blake and Noah walked to their science class and sat down at the desks in the back. Jaden walked in shortly after and sat one seat in front of him.

  "Okay class, so the new principal will be here shortly to introduce himself, " Mrs. Forrest said. The class nodded and Jaden sunk in his seat. He knew his dad was gonna call him out.

  His dad walked in and looked at Jaden. "Hello students I'm your new principal Mr.Hossler, my son and I, Jaden, just moved here from France. I wish you all a good rest of your year, and I am here if you ever need anything." The class turned and looked at Jaden. His father smiled at him before excusing himself. Jaden averted everyone's looks and sunk in his seat.

  "Aw he's cute," someone said. Jaden blushed and threw his hood on and covered his face.

  "Look how shy he is— it's adorable," Noah whispered to Blake. Jaden overheard and smiled slightly to himself.

  After class was over, Jaden went to go sit in the courtyard. He got all sorts of looks in the halls, some were enticing, some were blank, and others looked slightly angry. He heard a lot of whispers, he really couldn't give two shits about what people had to say about him, but he sometimes wanted to know.

  He got outside and found a bench to sit on. It was his free period. There were a few others outside but not many. He sat down and pulled out his phone and opened Instagram. As he was scrolling he felt a presence next to him. 

  "Hey, you're Jaden right?" They asked. Jaden perked his head up and looked at the two boys.

"That's me."

  "Great! I'm Blake, and that's my boyfriend Noah," Blake said. He stuck his hand out for Jaden but Jaden stared blankly at him. Blake took his hand back and rubbed the back of his neck.

  "Alright, and this concerns me how?" He asked.

  "Uhm— mighty as well be straight up, we think you are cute as hell. And would love to take you out. If you're up for it?" Noah asked.

  "Uh—sure, what time?" He asked. He got a pit in his stomach and felt his anxiety rise. He was hoping this wasn't a sick joke. He would actually hate the world if that happened.

  "How about later at seven?" Blake said. Jaden nodded in confrontation.

  "And we are going to need your number first!" Noah added on. Jaden gave them his number and Noah created a mini group chat.

  Now at the end of the day, Jaden was back in his dad's car. "Hey, I'm gonna hang out with some friends tonight," he told his dad.

  "Okay, are they gonna come by?" His dad asked.

"Yeah, they will" Jaden smiled. He and his dad got home and Jaden started on homework. He finished it all around 4:30, so he had plenty of time to do whatever. He played some games and then started watching 1000lb sisters. He liked how funny the show was.

  He stopped watching at six so he can shower and then get ready. He showered and then changed into some ripped jeans, a purple sweatshirt, and some white air force.

   He sat on the couch downstairs and it was 6:50. He scrolled through TikTok for the next 10 minutes until he heard a knock at the door.

  "Hey Jaden," Noah said. Jaden's dad walked downstairs and saw Blake and Noah standing at the door.

  "Hello Mr.Hossler," Blake and Noah said greeting Jaden's dad.

  "Hello boys, you three have plans I see?" He asked.

  "Yeah, we are dad. I'll see you later," Jaden said and hugged his dad.

  "You boys have fun," he said and shut the door after them.

"So we decided to walk around at the park. you okay with that?" Blake asked.

  "Yeah that's fine," Jaden said and walked between the two boys.

  They got to the park and Jaden ran to the swings like a little kid. He loved the swings no matter how old he was. Blake and Noah laughed at how childlike he was. They found it cute too. They all played around like they were kids again. After that, they went to chick-fil-a and got food to eat.

  They ate and talked more. Jaden began to like the two of them more and more. He laughed at their jokes which sometimes were kinda dry. After their date ended they took Jaden home. Jaden had a goofy grin when he got home. His dad asked him a few questions which Jaden answered and then he went upstairs. Blake and Noah facetimed Jaden just before they all went to bed.