-school

𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐡 𝐱 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲
———————————————————
i put my dick in a bag
of doritos

it was another awful day of school, and this class wasn't helping Anthonys headache either. He was in honors world geography, and the man teaching was old and boring. Anthony sighed and wrote down another slide of notes. This is all the teacher made the kids do on fridays was notes.

Mid sentence Anthony felt a paper ball hit the back of his head. Anthony knew who it was and he turned his head around to see Josh Richards with a smug look on his face.

"the fuck do you want" Anthony snapped. He never cared for what Josh did to him, and Josh would do a lot of things that anyone else would be pissed about.

"nothing but see me after class" He said and Anthony rolled his eyes. He was gonna be nice and going to see Josh. Anthony couldn't be fucked to have friends at school. I mean it wasn't like Josh was his friend.

Anthony wrote the rest of the notes for the last half an hour of the class. As the bell rang and the teacher dismissed Anthony packed his bag and walked out.

"hey fucker." Josh said and stood next to Anthony's locker. Anthony was putting stuff away and getting stuff for soccer. He may have not had any friends but he was damn good at soccer.

"yes Josh?" Anthony sighed and shut his locker. He looked Josh in the eye who looked oddly nervous?

"c-can i get the notes from last class?" He asked and stuttered a bit. Anthony was mad confused. Josh was one, asking him for help and two,he was stuttering.

"uh yeah, shit i gotta head to practice stay if you want" Anthony said and started walking to the locker room to change.

"just wait on the bleachers practice is over at 4" Anthony said and Josh nodded. Josh went up to the bleachers and sat up there waiting for Anthony to walk out. Josh sat down and looked at the field. Why was he feeling this way about a boy.

his family wasn't the most open, and he was one to believe that he had to be popular and straight. Obviously he was popular,and maybe not so straight. The farthest thing from straight actually. Josh sat there and watched Anthony play the best he ever did.

"and that's practice we all got a game tomorrow so reeves do exactly what you did today tomorrow and we would be golden." The coach said and patted Anthony on his back.

Anthony ran up to the bleachers and sat next to Josh.

"uh you did good" Josh blushed as Anthony took the bottom of shirt and wiped the sweat off his face.

"mhm thanks here's the notes" Anthony said pulling the notes out of the bag. He handed them to Josh which he took and put them ik his bag.

"i'll give them back tomorrow or monday" Josh said.

"or you can come to my house and i'll help you write them" Anthony smiled. Anthony also maybe had liked Josh a little.

"y-yeah" Josh blushed.

"cool i'm gonna change and i prefer to shower at home because those showers are disgusting" Anthony laughed and so did Josh who nodded.

"go wait by my car. it's the white camero" Anthony pointed to it. His family had decent money so it made since that he had that kind of car.

"yeah cool i'm gonna call my parents though" Josh said and Anthony noises then walked off to the bathroom to change.

"hey mom. i'm going over to friends to write some notes from class" Josh said and ended the voice mail. He sighed, his parents were always busy.

"hey you ready?" Anthony asked and Josh nodded.They got in Anthonys car and after buckling Anthony started to drive. It was a fairly quiet car ride back to his place but it was a litt awkward.

the two were now in Anthonys room and they were actually writing notes down.

"god i hate how many slides he gives us on fridays" Josh groaned after his hand cramping for the 5th time.

"yeah i know. pain in the ass" Anthony laughed at Joshes pain.

"hey this isn't funny my fingers hurt" Josh made a small pouty face. Anthony stopped laughing and looked at Josh.

"can i kiss you" He asked silently. Josh nodded and Anthony closed the gap. With the two of thier lips locking.

as the pulled apart they both just looked at each other.

"wanna continue this?" Anthony asked referring to something else something more intimate. Josh nodded and they walked to the bed. Anthony had already showered.

"give me head first" Anthony said and Josh nodded....

i'll make a part 2 with the smut.
i promise and it'll be out saturday..
ALSO ABBY STOP SHARTING ON FT- daddyjaden

bye hoes.

𝐇𝐈𝐌 |  tiktok boy (3) EDITINGOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara