-parents (ii)

a continued version of
part one!¡

"uh dad i can explain" Tate said and stood up to the best of his ability.

"you can do it on the way home,and your ass is grounded" Jaden said.

"wait we should have them explain together we can go back to yours jaden" Bryce said.

"as much as i don't want you in my home yeah we should" Jaden finally agreed with Bryce.

"okay Tate come on" Jaden said pulling Tate away from Blane. They got in Jadens car and drove home. It was very quiet.

Once they got back they waited on Bryce and Blane. They got there shortly after and they all went inside and sat around the table.

"okay Tate explain" Jaden said and looked Tate in the eyes.

"okay so after school i was walking home and i went the way by the park,and i saw Blane playing basketball. He threw the ball and it landed my way. We got caught up talking and then decided to play soccer. He told me about a party and i said yes to going, that's it i think" Tate said.

"one, you could've told me about the party,and two you know i told you to stay away from him." Jaden said.

"Blane you explain now" Bryce looked over to Blane. Blane and Tate were also holding hands under the table.

"uh what Tate said was pretty much true, at the part i never left him. While he got high i was next to him making sure nothing happened to him. He really is amazing and I don't know why your guys' beef has to effect us" Blane said.

"yeah what did happen anyway?" Tate asked.

"it's a long story" Jaden said.

"we have time" Blane and Tate said.

"fine"

"so it was the summer of '99 i had just gotten off my summer job at the Johnsons corner store. I was ready to head to the beach and chill.

On the way back I saw this boy with black curly hair sitting by a tree and reading a book.

He looked cute so i went up and sat next to him. it only took him 10 minutes to notice that I was there.

Once he did he gave me the biggest smile that i had ever seen anyone in the town give me.

this went one for a the few weeks of summer. We did everything we could together. When i was working he'd linger around the store and talked to me while i waited for anyone to come in. After that we were always somewhere.

My favorite night was at the grove where we went dancing with my friends. I remember you were dancing to a song and i thought you were the hottest thing i had ever seen.

I remember I went up and pulled you out to the back and pinned you against the wall and kissed you. It was fucking electric.

We kept the little secret of us hooking up and sneaking around for the next few weeks after that. When it came fall time that's when you got all harsh and said everything we had done was a mistake and you weren't "a sinner" and left me.

I never felt heartbreak like that again" Bryce said.

Tate and Blane sat there and took in everything Bryce had said.

"so that's why I didn't want you around a Hossler. I didn't want you to go through what I had to" He added on.

"Dad I understand,but you don't know Tate like I do. He doesn't seem like that,and if you guys gave us a chance then we can show you we aren't like you guys" Blane said and squeezed Tate's hand.

"Yeah Mr. Hall I promise not to hurt your son like that. I'm not my dad and my dads actions do not speak for me" Tate said and looked at his dad who has really yet to say anything.

"Bryce i'm sorry. There's somethings I didn't tell you. My parents found out about what we had and sent me back to my grandparents because i "needed fixing" I had to tell you those things so you wouldn't contact me. It hurt me just as much as it hurt you" Jaden said.

"Look J i've moved past that now. Let's just let our kids be happy" Bryces eyes softened looking at Tate and Blane who were now hugging.

"okay we can try" Jaden smiled.

"well i want to have dinner at a house alternating weeks. All four of us at a table talking and enjoying ourselves" Tate said.

"we can try that. Now Tate it's getting late we have to go" Jaden said and got up.

"okay by Blane and bye Mr.Hall" Tate waved and walked out the door.

"he's a good one" Bryce siad.

"yup" Blane smiled.

this was longer than it needed to be but i liked it!! also go check out @-swayskid it's my second where i only will be doing bxb.

just because this account is getting cluttered,and my bxb books tend to end a lot quicker than my straight books!

bye hoes