-rough

𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐱 𝐁𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐞 𝐱 𝐊𝐢𝐨
———————————————————
take it you slut
we know you
like it

requested- @paytonsdaddy_

Vinnie and Bryce were out in public; just the two. They were out shopping while their other boyfriend was at home sleeping still. Kio could sleep for days on end. The boys always let him sleep but had to wake him up eventually. Today they got fed up with it, as soon as they got back they were going to give him some sort of punishment.

  It wasn't gonna be that bad until Vinnie saw a clip on his Instagram feed.

  "Me and my homies hate Vinnie Hacker" Kio laughed as he was reading the twitch chat. Vinnie knew it was a joke but he could definitely get Kio back for this. Another justification for punishment.

  Bryce also wasn't gonna go ham, but then he was a picture of Kio writing on his face as Bryce was sleeping. Another reason for punishment or to go rough. Bryce is rough and Vinnie is kinky while Kio is the most absolute bottom.

  Vinnie had Kio pressed on the bed with hands tied with rope behind his back. Bryce was watching as the sight went on. Kio was sprawled out and Vinnie was positioned right on top ready to push himself into Kio.

"Don't make a sound or we do this standing," Vinnie spoke as he pushed himself in. He knew Kio hated getting fucked who's standing.

"Bryce, get in front of Kio's face," Vinnie said trying to hold his own groans in. Bryce nodded he got in front of Kio and placed his dick in front of his mouth.

"Suck," Bryce and Vinnie growled and Vinnie slapped Kio's ass. Kio opened his mouth and took all of Bryce in. he started sucking and swirling his tongue around Bryce and threw his head back in pleasure.

Vinnies hand had a steady grip
on Kio's hair, knowing the kinky bitch
loved his hair being pulled.

They kept this going for about 5 minutes, Kio was hard as a rock and no one had helped him do anything. he was trying hard to let out any moans. He knew Bryce was close because he get him twitching in his mouth soon his warm seed spilling down his throat. Bryce leaned down to kiss him.

Vinnie soon finished inside of Kio pulling himself out. Kio fell straight down as his ass was arched in the air.

He was still hard and hadn't finished. He lay there as Vinnie and Bryce cleaned them all up.

after some time Kio's boner still hadn't gone down. Vinnie noticed and sat in front of Kio.

"Need some help baby?" He asked calmly. Kio nodded trying not to seem to eggar. Vinnie normally didn't give Kio blow jobs, he mostly blew Bryce. Vinnie chuckled and pulled Kio's clean boxers down, he started playing with Kio's balls and licking his tip before taking all of Kio in. Kio threw his head back and groaned. Vinnie was great at giving head so Kio came quickly.

Vinnie swallowed and stood up. He wiped a bit that was running down his mouth with his finger and placed it in Kio's mouth.

Bryce sat there and watched. Damn, he's lucky to have two hot boyfriends. Kio soon passed out cuddled in between Bryce and Vinnie who rolled their eyes at him. They loved him but damn could he sleep.

𝐇𝐈𝐌 |  tiktok boy (3) EDITINGOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara