-maybe we can't

𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐡 𝐱 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲
———————————————————
because in the end
it's just you and me

Anthony sat on the couch thinking this through. Was he ready to end this all, the one person that made him happy, or used to make him happy.

Him and Josh were in a rocky place with their relationship;it wasn't good. He and Josh would constant argue and fight, then quickly make up and acted like nothing happened.

"i have to at some point this isn't healthy" He said and walked to Joshes room.

"hey baby whatcha need?" Josh asked in a cute voice. Anthony tried to resist Josh.

"uh can we talk?" Anthony asked keeping what he had to do in the front of his mind.

"sure, boys i have to go" Josh said and left his game alone. He sat on his bed and patted for Anthony to sit on his bed.

"so what did you want to talk about?" He asked. Anthony took and deep breath,and made a frown.

"look i did want to do this and remember i love you so much and i always will,but what's going on right now isn't healthy. We constantly fight and argue. I hate it! the boys also hate hearing us fight. It's not healthy and i think we need to break up" Anthony siad.

"I- I understand, it's been eating me up too. I'm sorry if i put you through hell and I hope you find better. I love you no matter who you are with." Josh hugged him.

"i'm glad you understand,i'm gonna go." Anthony said and got up.

"i'll miss you" Josh whispered and fell back on his bed and let tears run down his face. He knew it was all him that caused it,but he knows it's for the better.

Anthony walked out and went to his room. He sighed and shut the door, it was the right thing. Maybe in another life they'll meet again,but for now it's best if they aren't together.