-montero

𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧 𝐱 𝐊𝐢𝐨
———————————————————
                     call me when you
          want. call me when you need

in the beautiful garden of montero there was a little wood nymph. He would dance around in his little skirt and shirt. He would lay in the tree and play with branches and lay in the feilds with the animals of montero. He was all chill until he was a person walking through the garden.

Griffin was a woodsman who'd walked through places trying to find things.He would find some cute flowers and take them back to his little hut in the woods,or some branches that fell from trees for fire wood.

He knew about the nymps in the garden,but he's never seen them. In fact no one has. There's been many tales of them,and only have been seen a handful of times.

Griffin was walking through the woods when he heard a little crackle of sticks coming from behind him.

"hello? is anyone out there?" As asked and turned around seeing no one. He shrugged it off and went back to walking. A few steps later he heard the same noises again but this time with ruffles of leaves.

"hello? it's okay i won't hurt you" he said in a clam voice. He waited for a little and saw no one show themselves,so he continued on walking.

Kio was in the bushes watching Griffin walk by. He's been following Griffin for a while now. Just walking beside him in the bushes and if he made a noise he'd hide behind something.

This time he finally got the courage to show himself. He got out from the bushes and ruffled some branches. Griffin turned around and looked at Kio.

"wow. are you a garden Nymph?" He asked. Kio nodded and showed Griffin his pointy ears. Griffin smiled and walked closer.

"can you talk?" Griffin asked.

"yeah i can" Kio said softly. Griffin was in awe by his voice. It was so angelic and pretty just like Kio.

"so you're a garden nymph and you've been following me?" He asked.

"mhm yeah sorry about that. i can answer an question you have though" Kio said and blushed.

"are you like an actual person or are you considered a fairy?" Griffin asked.

"uhm i guess more of a human because i have more traits than i do a frairy" Kio thought. He hai glistening eyes small pointy ears and a sparkle to him. He was a more feminine Nymph but still not a fairy.

"i mean you are really pretty. I've never seen a fairy though. oh do you have any powers like them?" Griffin took in Kios features.

"um no not in that way" Kio stepped back a bit.

"okay" Griffin said. The two continued to walk and talk about anything mainly just Griffin asking questions about the nymphs. at the time of sunset Griffin was sure of what he wanted to do.

He pulled Kio onto the sand and held his face. He pulled Kio in and kissed him.

"let's stay here forever" He whispered. Kio nodded and kissed Griffin again.

i couldn't tell you what happened here-
anyways it was kinda good?
NEW KIO CYR BOOK COMING SOON
bye fuck tards