-it was fake (ii)

a continued version of
the first one !¡

__________________________
part one: the truth
_______________________
The truth was that Josh showed he moved on, but he never did. He'd spend countless nights crying over what he did.

The mistakes he made, he hated himself every time Charli calls to hook up or any other person does the same.

He hates seeing the comments on how people missed him and chase.

He can't help but cry when he sees Chase dancing on TikTok with another person. Then he gets a wave of jealousy after seeing it. They shouldn't be touching what was his.

Yet again he can't be mad because of what he said and did.

It was time to film a podcast where they'd be talking about Josh and Chase "splitting up".

__________________________
part two: the podcast (w/Dave Portnoy)
__________________________
"Welcome back to BFFs pod today, boy do we got a juicy episode," Dave said. Josh was dreading this, but he knew he had to.

"Yeah we do," Josh agreed. Truthfully, he was dreading this. He was fine talking about some other dramas but when it's him or people he cares about he feels hesitant. 

"So let's get into this topic..." Dave said and started talking about minor dramas that happened that past week...

"And now for the part all of you guys have been waiting for... The Chosh split up," He said, he looked over to Josh who was pale, "Since it's your drama would you should talk about it," he said. Josh nodded. 

"Uh yeah so to get right into it... Chase and I argued about something that I won't say in particular, and he got pissed because I said something I shouldn't have. I know Chase doesn't listen to the pod, but knowing this would be on tiktokroom. Chase, I'm sorry just fucking call me back so we can talk it out" Josh said.

"Josh and I had a call later that day, and you sounded heated. I didn't ask anything but was that why you were heated? Did he say something? " Dave asked.

"Uhm no, what he said to me was a complete backlash of what I said to him and what I did to him," Josh said. He was trying not to cry, he knew people were now going to question what Josh possibly did to Chase.  

"Do you ever think you and Chase would be friends again?" Dave said.

"I'm hoping we can't just throw almost three years of friendship down the drain. That man on the tour was my fucking rock. There were some points where he was sleeping on my shoulder so we were pretty fucking close," Josh said. He cursed himself for making it sound like it was Chase's fault. Neither of them was to blame. 

"Yeah I mean I wouldn't want to do that too, so to wrap up the episode Josh you have any final thoughts on the drama?" Dave asked.

"not for my drama, but for the others just try to keep that shit offline. no one needs to be involved, and yes I know your life is online but not every fucking detail has to be," Josh said. He ended the call and got up going right back to his bed.

__________________________
part three: a phone call (w/Chase Hudson)
________________________
It was a few days later after the podcast had dropped and of course, the clips got on to tiktokroom. Chase was in his bed when he saw them. He saw how much of a wreck Josh looked like.

"Chase I'm sorry just fucking call me back so we can talk it out" Chase set his phone down to think for a minute he thought Josh moved on.

"I guess I should I miss him" Chase mumbled and picked his phone back up, he went to Joshes contact and unblocked him, and pressed the call button.

"Hello?" Josh asked.

"Hey Josh it's me, Chase," Chase said. He felt the line go quiet.

"Look Chase I meant what I said on the podcast I'm sorry and what I said wasn't fucking true. I did it because I thought I was straight when turns out I'm not. I know we can't rekindle what we had but could we at least be friends?" Josh said.

"I like the idea of friends, and I'm sorry I blew up at you like that. We weren't technically together so I couldn't get mad at you for it. Just can you come over... I miss you next to me" Chase whispered the last part.

"Sure anything for you" Josh smiled from the phone.

"Oh also I'm coming out" He added on.

"Great see you in twenty" Chase smiled.

"See you soon," Josh said and hung up. His body suddenly got stiff, sweaty and shakey.
__________________________
part four: coming over and coming out ________________________
it was twenty minutes later when Josh arrived at Chase's house, Barron who was there let him in and Josh walked to Chase's room.

"Hey I'm here," Josh said knocking on the door. Chase jumped out of his bed and opens the door. He smiled as he saw Josh.

"So you coming out?" Chase asked.

"Uh yeah it's time for me too, ya know like it's something that I can't, you're someone that I can't hide" Josh mumbled the last part but Chase heard.

"What do you mean?" Chase asked. Josh blushed because he didn't mean for Chase to hear that.

"Because Chase, I li-no I love you. I understand if you don't feel the same, but I just wanted to say that" Josh said and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"I love you too dumbass" Chase smiled and kissed Josh.

"Weren't we supposed to be watching the tv?" Josh laughed.

"Yeah but your gay ass needs to come out before you become a pussy" Chase said. Josh lightly punched his shoulder and pulled out his phone. Chase watched as he was going through his phone looking for Instagram. 

"Going live?" Chase asked.

"Mhm, and I want you sitting on my lap" Josh smiled. They turned on Instagram live and the comments were already crazy.

"So if y'all had seen the most recent podcast, then you know Chase and I weren't on good terms, but we are now and I have two things to say. First off I like men, not sure if I'm gay but I like men, and second Chase and I are a thing, so if y'all hate on my baby I'll personally fight you" Josh said and kissed Chase's cheek.

"I'd like to see you try with your noodle ass arms" Chase smiled.

"Oh shut up.. that's not what you said a few weeks ago" Josh whispered, "and you also have noodle arms"

"We- i- no" Chase stuttered. They spent the rest of their life pretty much flirting and giving the fans "chosh" content. After the live Chase and the rest of his friends were going out to dinner to which he invited Josh to go.  Chase wanted to dress Josh up and practically begged him to. 

Josh couldn't say no to the cute boy, I mean its Chase he's got good fashion. 

hey, so this wasn't supposed to be a part two but people wanted it!!
I liked the way I formatted this, genuinely one of my favorite chapters.
also, part two to parents will be out Saturday!! I don't feel good at the moment. I might be able to get it out later I'm not sure!!

bye bitches