-asexual

𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲
———————————————————
      I don't want anything sexual

 Jaden was considered the 'odd' kid at school because he didn't have any sexual attraction to anyone. People were fine with him being gay, but it tipped everyone off that he didn't want sexual things with anyone, he'd rather have a real relationship that's not just sex.

 Anthony was the new kid at school it was only his second day there, and he's already heard all the stuff about Jaden. how he was a 'freak' for not wanting to have sex. Anthony chose to ignore that because he wanted to get to know Jaden personally first and then make his judgments.

  It was lunchtime and Jaden was sitting at a round table close to the back of the lunchroom. Anthony had just walked in and scanned the room looking for Jaden. He found him and walked right in his direction.

  Jaden had his head down on the table trying to drown out the noise. He felt someone pull out a chair and sit next to him.

"Hey, you're Jaden right?" The person asked.

"Yeah you here to make fun of me?" He asked, he couldn't care to lift his head up and give the boy any attention. 

  "Nah, I don't fuck with that," the boy said, "I'm Anthony by the way," he continued.

  Jaden sat up and looked at the boy. He took in his natural beauty. Brown floppy hair with blue eyes like his, when he smiled he saw the dimples.

"So why are you sitting here with me?" Jaden asked.

"I really don't know. You seemed cool so I wanted to get to know you," Anthony blushed.

"Alright, what do you want to know?" Jaden ran a hand through his hair.

"What is it like being asexual?" Anthony asked.

  "Uh, pretty much I don't want to fuck anyone I see that I find attractive. Like eventually maybe, but for the start not at all. No sexual attraction to anyone," Jaden described what he felt about him being asexual as it's probably different for anyone.

Anthony nodded and took a mental note.

  "Here take my number and call me later 'cause I have more questions and this is my way of making a non-sexual move on you," Anthony smiled and handed Jaden a small paper with his number on it.

"Okay, I will," Jaden smiled and took the paper.

  The day came to an end and Jaden drove home. He was thinking about Anthony all day. Jaden thought about all the cute things that made up Anthony's physique. He smiled at the thoughts. He got home and got out of his car. Running upstairs he pulled out his phone to put Anthony's number in.

  As soon the contact was created he face-timed him.

"Hey dude," Anthony said looking at Jaden.

  "Hey, so you said you had more questions?" Jaden spoke after staring at Anthony.

  "Oh yeah, so first one. do you think you'll go your whole life without sex?" Anthony played with his fingers.

  "Uh I don't think so, I mean if I find the right person then probably I will. I guess it depends," Jaden shrugged.

  "Okay cool. so next thing how free are you tonight?" Anthony blushed and so did Jaden.

  "If this is a way of you asking me out then yes, but people are gonna call our names for hanging out with a 'freak'," Jaden sighed.

   "Ah let them, at least I'll be the one to know you for you, and I won't try to get into your pants," Anthony sent him a reassuring look.

"Okay fine, I guess I'm free," Jaden blushed a bit harder.

"Okay I'll pick you up at 6 then," Anthony giggled.

  "Okay bye imma do work," Jaden said and waved Anthony waved as well. He hung up and stared at his notebook. Schoolwork was the worst possible thing.

  He procrastinated for 30 minutes before he started working. About 45 minutes went by and it was now 5:45. He hopped in the shower really quick and there on some comfy clothes because he didn't care about dressing up as much. It was a cute matching sage green Nike set with some white socks and slides.

  Anthony showed up at 6 on the dot and was giddy to see Jaden. He could handle the whole asexual thing because he wasn't such a sexual person anyways.

"Hey, you ready?" He asked once Jaden opened the door. Jaden nodded and walked out locking the door behind him.

  "So where are we going?" Jaden asked as they got into the all-black jeep rubicon with huge tires.

  "That's a surprise love," Anthony smirked and turned out of the driveway.

  "So question. How did your parents react when you came out?" Anthony asked.

  "uh, my mom was cool with it. She liked the fact that I was gay and asexual so I couldn't knock up a girl and was even more relieved when I said I wasn't attracted to girls at all. My dad wasn't so bright on the idea of it, but he came to terms with it a few months ago and my parents are divorced,"  Jaden looked out the window.

  "Mhm okay. Here we are!" Anthony said and pulled onto a private beach he shifted gears and parked the jeep on the sand. He went out and took the top off and set up the blanket and the basket of food.

"Come here," He said to Jaden who got out of the car.

"Aww, this is cute. Thank you," Jaden said looking at everything. The two talked some more and watched the sunset. Jaden got a little sleepy and ended up falling asleep on Anthony's lap. Anthony looked down at the boy and kissed his forehead.

  He set Jaden in the backseat and put the top back on. He got in the front and drove back up the beach. He then started driving Jaden back home.

"Hey, Miss. Hossler," Anthony said after he knocked on the door her carried Jaden from his car to the front door.

  "Hello, you must be Anthony," She said and motioned for him to come in. He set Jaden down on the couch and kissed his forehead.

  "So are you like his boyfriend?" She asked watching the tallboy interacting with her son.

  "Uh not yet, but soon he seems like a great kid," He smiled and his mom pulled Anthony into a hug.

  "Okay just make sure you treat him right. Don't need my baby getting hurt," She said.

  "I would never. I got to get going but tell him I said thank you," Anthony and she nodded.

  Anthony, on the drive home, thought of Jaden. He did get a boner but that's for another day.