Both men smirked at each other. "We know. We just, felt safer having someone there" Jin replied. I hummed, mixing the ingredients.

"Is San keeping his hands off my niece?" Yoongi randomly asked. I chuckled. "Yes overprotective uncle. Hes very respectful."

Someone cleared their throat behind me. I turned around to see Hyungwon standing there holding Min-Jun. "Hey! I didn't mean to interrupt but I heard Jin and thought I'd bring in his son for him to see."

I smiled, nodding towards the camera. "Oh my boy! Let me see my boy!" Hyungwon walked closer, holding up Min-Jun who looked weirdly at the screen. "My baby! Appa loves you and misses you! I'll be back soon ok?" The baby gurgled, reaching his chubby arms out to the screen. On the other side Jin was blowing kissing and touching the screen as well.

It took all I had not to cry.

"Ok my loves. We gotta get going."

I stood over by Hyungwon so I can see the screen better. "I love you both so much! I can't wait to come home! Thank you Hyungwon!" "No problem man" Hyungwon replied. "Love you baby" Yoongi added, blowing me a kiss which I returned. "Love you too."

Then the screen went black. I sighed, shutting down the iPad and putting it away. Hyungwon cocked his brow at me. "So, Yoongi?" He simply asked.  I nodded. "Heres what happened."

I told him everything. Everything that happened from the beginning. He listened. Hyungwon listened and never judged. I told him how Yoongi turned out to be another one of my soulmates. How we recently got engaged. How no one apart from him and Jin knows yet. My heart pounded. I didn't want him to think badly of me.

He smiled. "I'm so happy for you. Yoongi is a tough cookie. Having you seems like a perfect fit. You three will be just fine."

He stood up and hugged me. Which looked funny considering hes like way over six feet tall.

"I'll take my nephew out of here so you can finish dinner ok? I'd offer help but one time lit the dorm kitchen wall on fire."

I burst out laughing. "Shoo. It's bad enough with Namjoon around. Not you too." He chuckled, picking up the baby and heading back to the living room.

*************************

After dinner we got the baby's situated in their rooms to sleep as the rest of us settled in to watch a movie. Jackson had made a couple bowl of popcorn for everyone to share.

"What's up with those two?" Hyungwon whispered in my ear, nodding towards San and Dakota who were talking and chuckling. "They're soulmates" I whispered back. Hyungwon made an 'o' with his mouth.

We continued the movie only for almost everyone to have fallen asleep during it. Jiwoo and Kisa were cuddled. Angel had her head on Jacksons shoulder who was also sleeping. Dakotas head was resting on Sans lap, who was leaned back snoring. Hyungwon didn't look like he was sleeping since he was sitting straight up, but he was snoring. Jooheon and I looked at each other. "What is wrong with everyone?" He asked. I had to cover my mouth so I wouldn't burst out laughing. "They're loco."

Jooheon and I slowly managed to get everyone up. One by one each person trudged off to their room in a zombie like sleep state. I stayed behind to turn the night lights on.

As I got to Yoongis room, I went into the bathroom to wash up and brush my teeth. Once I returned I dug through his clothes, slipping on one of his shirts. Checking to see that Min-Jun was still asleep, I pulled back the covers and crawled into bed. After sending out a 'goodnight I love you' text to the two guys, I held shooky close and drifted off into a deep slumber.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

AN:

Anyone else like Got7, Monsta X, or Ateez? I love em all. I also like Stray Kids.

Hyungwon is ADORABLE

And pretend theres a pic of San here ⬇️ since I'm an awful human and dont have one of him

¤▪︎☆ picture of San ☆▪︎¤