"What happend to my baby?" namjoon said as he got trapped in his drama. kookie faked cried looking at his appa, because he know he can't say no to his crying face. Jin shaked his head and went back at what he was doing. 

"Appa kookie wants to go to honeymoon" Kookie said cutely while tears were shining brightly on his fair rosy cheeks. Namjoon at first wanna badly laugh but he remain still not to make his baby cry more. 

"Princess, with whom you wanna go on honeymoon?" he asked, jin facepalmed himself looking at his stupid husband. 

"Aunty" he said. 

"Then your uncle have to stay home baby, your papa don't have enough money to send you three together" namjoon gave him a lame reason, that kookie won't believe becuae he knows his appa has so much money that he can even send sehun and kai with them. Kookie jutted out his bottom lips and angrily puffed out his cheeks. Namjoon knotted his eyebrow together and smiled innocently as he just got caught saying lie to his baby.

"Kookie you can't go" he said. 

"Please appa!" he started whinning again again holding his bicep from both his hand. namjoon sign looking at jin. 

                                                                                                - - 

  "Aunty!" Kookie ran toward yoongi's room. he ran toward it and opened the doorknob with click. he entered the room and saw his aunty folding the messy blanket on the bed and yoongi was talking something with him. he saw him, kookie ran toward the bed and sat beside yoongi on the bed. he rested his head on yoongi's chest hugging his body from another hand. Yoongi patted his hairs and massaged it a bit. 

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked as he folded the fluffy blanket and was keeping it in the closet. 

"Unkle i wanna go on honeymoon with you" he said pouting against his uncle's chest. Yoongi chuckled looking at jimin as he know jimin had defintely told him about going to paris. he knows this would definitely happend. 

 "Why kookie?" Yoongi was really curious to know about kookie's answer. like' i wanna meet my boyfriend' or something like 'Unkle i can't live without you'. Kookie thought for an answer biting his lips. his eyes wondered around in every corner of the room he can't tell to his unkle that he wanna see his tae tae. it will be embrrassing for him. a red blushed formed on his face. 

"I can't live without you unkle" he said pouting dramtically while looking at his unkle with his big doe eyes, explaining the truth in his word by his deer eyes. Yoongi smirked and nodded. 

"Yoongi nodded his head, while again forced kookie to keep his head on his chest, he fistfully held the t-shirt of his uncle still pouting, Yoongi smiled shaking his head in disbelief cause he already knew it. 

                                                                                       - - 

"Please unkle!" Kookie pouted tears shining brightly in his  corner of his eyes. Jimin pressed his lips together in thin line as he didn't know what to do, Kookie has school but still they were also willingly ready to take him to honeymoon with them but how? To convince jin was way to hard. 

"Let's talk to Namjoon ?" yoongi said. Jimin nodded. 

                                                                                      - - 

"Sit down" Yoongi said. 

Namjoon forwned and scoffed. while he sat down beside him on the couch followed by jin after sometime.