big time surprise

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

HAVE YOU EVER had the gut feeling that something terrible was going to happen?

The feeling emerged in her stomach like little stabbing butterflies when she woke up. It felt like something sinked inside of her, but she couldn't figure out why.

But there was no reason for her to think that there was anything wrong with today.

This was because Ella Reed had finally finished the songs for her second album.

She had been stalling to complete it because she wanted to wait until she was finished writing one more song.

After the recording session, it would be transferred to the hard drive. Then the CDs would come in, and before she knew it, it would be on shelves all over the world.

This was a huge milestone: her second album.

She hoped On Purpose would be a success and that the fans would like it. The tracklist only consisted of 8 songs, including the one she was about to record today, but she had a plan to write more bonus tracks for a deluxe edition.

She was just waiting for inspiration to hit.

Because she shared a producer with the boys, their schedules were usually split and Ella drew the short straw and had to go in early to record.

That's how she found herself walking into Rocque Records at 8:30 in the morning, downing a cup of coffee.

Some part of her found mornings peaceful. She loved her boys, but she could admit that they were distracting sometimes. From their elaborate schemes to their stupid arguments to their short attention spans, it was amazing how they even got work done.

Ella actually found it best to go in the studio before anyone was there besides Gustavo and Kelly.

Due to an issue involving Carlos' helmet, Kendall's pink smoothie, the control panel, and a very angry producer, some of Ella's recordings were destroyed, causing her to have to re-record them today. Along with those ones, Ella had her last song too.

Run and Hide was a hard song to write. It actually took the longest time out of any song she's ever written.

"Okay, Reed. I know it's early, but let's see if we can do this all in one take." Gustavo grumbled. One thing that Ella learned was that her producer was not a morning person.

The girl held a thumbs up as the track echoed in the room. She leaned into her mic.

"I don't want to buy what they're selling these days, saying feeling and falling is all a mistake, no, no. And why does everybody look at young hearts feeling love like it's just a matter of time before they break, no, no..."

𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 [kendall knight]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara