big time audition ₂

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

WITHIN A WEEK, the group of five, plus Mrs. Knight and Katie were on the short three hour flight to Los Angeles.

Convincing everyone's parents seemed to be the least of their problems, considering that Mrs. Knight was going to supervise and proved to be responsible and trustworthy a while ago. Ella's parents didn't even blink an eye when they agreed. Sadly, they were always gone anyways and it wouldn't make a difference as to where Ella was.

The five of them were squished in the back of a black limousine, looking at all the sights Los Angeles could have to offer. Ella could get used to the extremely warm weather. It was such a nice break from the freezing temperature back in Minnesota.

A short ride later, they all arrived at a really nice, hotel- looking building called The Palm Woods.

"Welcome to the Palm Woods, home of the future famous." Kelly said.

They all looked over to Mrs. Knight whose hand went out to touch a palm tree.

"That's the first palm tree I've ever touched!" She gushed.

As Kendall pulled his mom into a side hug, Kelly continued on, "Every year, kids and parents from all over the world come here looking for fame in TV, movies, and music."

"Oh, hey!" Kendall interrupted. "There's that funny kid from the juice box commercials."

Ella turned to see a small kid with ginger hair and an orange shirt, being dragged by his mom. "I just want my childhood back!" he cried.

"Tyler, let's go," his mom said.

Everyone kind of looked away, not expecting that reaction, until Kelly spoke up. "Okay! You guys are gonna love it here."

They walked into the lobby. "The rooms are clean, you're close to the studio, and there is an amazing swimming pool." Kelly exclaimed.

At that sentence, the five teens dropped all of their luggage and ran to it, Ella running even faster because she hadn't seen a pool ever since she moved to Minnesota.

"We're so not in Minnesota anymore." James said as the group relaxed on pool chairs.

"Uh, Minne-who now?" Logan joked.

Leaning up from his chair, Kendall agreed. "What can I say? You guys were right."

Before anyone could say anything else, there was a flash of purple as a girl in a fancy dress turned Kendall around and slapped him right across the face.

"Woah!" Ella exclaimed.

"How dare you?!" The random teenage girl yelled. "What we had was real, but you threw it all away for her!" She pointed to Ella, who scrambled to shake her head no. "My sworn enemy! I never wanna see you again, Troy! Never!" The girl cried, walking away, screaming and hitting a beach ball from someone else's hands.