big time beach party

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

IT WAS AN exciting day.

Big Time Rush had gotten their first number one record in Kerplankistan.

Despite the fact that the five teens have never heard of that country, they were still elated, but for a different reason.

The group made a deal with their CEO Arthur Griffin that if the band was able to get a number one record, they would be given permission to use his beach house in Malibu.

Now that they did, it was time to call up Griffin and ask him to come to Rocque Records to tell him the good news.

"Ah, it's the boys and girl I own." Griffin said, walking in with his assistants.

"Griffin, do you remember the deal you made with us?" Kendall asked as the group tried to contain their excitement.

"The one where you catch and destroy my clone, and I buy you all jet packs?" He asked.

"Nope, but we're working on that." Ella grinned.

Logan chimed in, "The deal where you let us use your Malibu beach house for the day if we get..."

"A number one record!" James yelled, holding up the gold record frame, as the teens cheered.

"It's true." Gustavo said, him and Kelly approaching them. "Big Time Rush officially has a number one record."

"In Kerplankistan." Griffin interrupted, trying to find a loophole to the deal.

"You never said where it had to be." Ella smirked, the boys pointing at her in agreement.

"Well, played." Griffin gave in as the group broke out into some more cheers. "Now, there are two rules in my beach house. One, don't go near my priceless Ming vase collection. And two, don't even look at my car collection. Enjoy, or don't. I don't care."

Griffin tossed the keys to the boys who all simultaneously grabbed it, looking up as they entered their beach fantasies.

Rolling her eyes, she took the keys from them, standing with Griffin, Gustavo, and Kelly as they all stared at them in bewilderment.

"How long do they do this?" Griffin questioned.

"It's hard to say." Kelly said, eyeing them skeptically.

"They once did it for three hours." Ella shrugged.

━━━━

Once Griffin left the studio, the girl went to the supply closet, taking out the infamous spray bottle to break her friends out of their daydreams.

Ella had no patience for them to fantasize about a dream that was coming true in a couple of hours.

They rushed back to the Palm Woods, calling up all of their friends about the beach house they had the keys to. It didn't take all that long for everyone to agree and meet them outside the Palm Woods.

Much to Ella's disappointment, Jo was unable to come early because she needed to reshoot a couple scenes for a blizzard episode in New Town High. Fortunately, she would be done before the day was over and would meet up with the group later.

𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 [kendall knight]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें