backstage rush

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

ELLA REED TOOK a deep breath.

She was dressed in a black crop top and spandex shorts with a beautiful black lace long-sleeved dress covering it that fell down to her chunky, glittery heels. She crimped her long blonde hair and had a smokey eye look.

She warmed up her throat with green tea and was handed her microphone.

She was about to go open up Big Time Rush's last concert on the All Over The World Tour in Toronto, Canada.

These few months have been quite a journey.

After saving the world in London, the five teens went on to complete the rest of their tour. Surprisingly, nothing as dramatic happened, but it was still the best months of Ella's life. She grew to love performing on stage and meeting fans globally. Even though they were mostly there for Big Time Rush, they still gave her all their love and support. The girl's heart warmed every night when the crowd would know all her songs and sing along with her.

Before her and the boys left for tour, Ella had an epiphany about her feelings for Kendall. They were growing, actually growing to the point where she believed she was in love with him. It wasn't until she was kidnapped by Atticus Moon and then rescued when she realized she loved Kendall. She just wasn't quite ready to say it yet. Even when they were holding hands and walking around the most romantic city in the world, sightseeing around South America, or hanging out in hotel rooms, it just never seemed like the right time.

One day, she'd get the courage to say those three words.

There was one minute until the show, and Ella was ready.

The band was playing music for her entrance.

Kendall walked up to the girl. He tilted her chin upwards, giving her a good luck kiss.

"You ready?"

"Always," she smiled. As per usual, Kendall held out his hand so that they could do their handshake. The two slapped their hands, before snapping their fingers and connecting the side of their fists together.

With that, she ran onto the stage and the crowd's cheers became deafening. Thank god for the earpieces.

The familiar sound of her opening number began. It was a new single she released just before they left for tour.

"Your eyes, crashin' into my eyes. Was I accidentally falling in love? Your words didn't mean to heal the hurt, we're coincidentally more than enough..." Ella stood in front of the microphone stand, swaying to the music.

"All these days I never thought that I would need someone so much, who knew? But I don't think I ever planned for this helpless circumstance with you...Come on, Toronto, sing it with me!" She held out the mic towards the audience as they sang the words back to her. "You're scared, I'm nervous, but I guess that we did it on purpose, on purpose, on purpose..." She held the mic back up to herself, "Baby, I know it's weird, but it's worth it 'cause I guess that we did it on purpose, on purpose, on purpose..."