big time photoshoot

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"COOL, YOU GOT your picture in Pop Tiger magazine." Camille exclaimed, putting down the poster to see the four boys sprawled out on the pool chairs severely injured, while Ella sat besides them, untouched. "But what happened?" She cried out. "You guys look terrible."

"What happened?" James repeated. "That picture happened!"

The boys all grunted, pointing at the perfect picture as Ella laughed.

"Camille, get ready for a twisted tale of adventure, danger, and nail-biting suspense." Kendall spoke.

"It wasn't that dramatic." Ella exasperated, earning slight glares from the four boys. All of a sudden, Kendall spit out a tooth from his mouth.

"Hey, my tooth came out," he said.

"No, wait. That's mine." Carlos stated, taking it from Kendall's hand and popping it back into his mouth.

Everybody groaned in disgust, looking away.

Kendall continued the story. "So we were enjoying a calm afternoon in the crib."

Ella gave him a quick glance, remembering differently.

━━━━

The boys were playing a chaotic game of hockey in the apartment, chasing after the puck. The couch and coffee table were moved to the side of the room, leaving space for the tournament.

After Kendall was shoved into the game table, they all scrambled to get the puck, while Ella was amusedly sitting on the couch, trying not to get hit by their hockey sticks or by the boys themselves. She tended to avoid participating in their hockey games because as a figure skater, she never had to get violent and push people, so she just wasn't used to it. Also, her coach would kill her if she ever had any injuries before a competition.

Kendall hit the hockey puck into the net as Logan rammed into Carlos, sending him over a desk making Ella flinch.

The boys' hockey sticks all collided before they heard an air horn blow from none other than Kelly, making them stop and look at her.

"Get your helmets off and your smiles on. Gustavo pulled some strings and if we hurry, you can make the next Pop Tiger hot-new-star pinup fold-out special spring poster issue," she exclaimed.

"What?" Ella questioned, cocking her head to the side as she had no idea what the woman just said.

"Kelly, in English, please?" Kendall asked.

The woman sighed, blaring her horn. "It's picture day! Move it!"

The boys excitedly took off their hockey jerseys and helmets, rushing over to Rocque Records.

In the limousine, James spoke up excitedly. "I can't believe we're gonna be in Pop Tiger."

"I know, it's totally awesome!" Carlos cried out. "What's a pop tiger?"

Ella rolled her eyes. "It's the most popular teen magazine in the world."

James held up a copy to show the rest of the guys as they gaped at him.

"Is that Katie's? Please tell me it's Katie's." Logan grimaced.

James held up the magazine to the side of his face, so Ella couldn't see him, discreetly pointing to the girl next to him as she scoffed in offense.

"I trusted you with it!" Ella shouted, smacking James on his shoulder.

The boys stifled a laugh as Kendall spoke up. "I didn't think you were the type to like girly magazines."