big time songwriters

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

ELLA AND THE boys walked into the recording studio to see two random men playing the piano and guitar.

"So what's with Fanboy and Chum Chum?" Kendall taunted.

"That is Daryl and Jam Box, your new songwriters." Kelly answered.

"Oh," they said, nonchalantly.

Seeing Griffin pop out from behind the booth, the group jumped, shouting "Oh!" in surprise.

"I'm releasing a deluxe edition of Big Time Rush's album, and I want the bonus track to have a fresh new sound." Griffin announced.

"Oh, so that's why Gustavo is pouting." Ella shrugged as everyone turned their attention to the sulking producer sitting on a chair.

"I'm not pouting! You're pouting," he exclaimed in defense.

"Everyone uses other songwriters, Gustavo." The CEO explained. "Katy Perry, Maroon 5, and Daryl and Jam Box are the hottest songwriters out there."

"Aren't they the ones who fight a lot?" James pointed out.

Everyone turned around, hearing an off key sound from the piano.

"The song's called Wings of a Dove!" Daryl cried out, pushing his partner off the piano bench, making Ella gape in surprise.

"No, it's called Love From Above!" Jam Box argued, standing up and throwing a punch to the other songwriter.

"It needs more guitar!" Daryl shouted, smashing the instrument onto Jam Box's back.

"You need your morning coffee." Jam Box said, throwing the second songwriter on a table, breaking it.

"Oh!" Everyone exclaimed, seeing the two break out into a full fledged fight.

"Don't forget the drum solo!" Daryl yelled, throwing his partner into the drum set.

Ella put a hand over her mouth seeing the songwriter grab the other one, pressing his face against the glass booth and sliding him left and right.

"This is going to be a great song." Griffin smiled.

"Guys, heads up! They're coming in!" Carlos yelled as Daryl and Jam Box fought their way into the studio.

Once the two collapsed from exhaustion and physical pain, Kelly called an ambulance to bring them to the hospital.

As the songwriters were being rolled away on stretchers, they even managed to argue about which emergency room to go to.