big time crush (bonus)

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

ELLA WALKED BACK into the crib a couple hours later, holding a shopping bag containing new black boots for herself. She went out on an excursion with Carlos' potential girlfriends after their failed double date with the boys.

While the purchase of new expensive shoes did make her feel better, she still was upset at how she left things off with Kendall. They didn't get into a fight per se, but she was definitely very annoyed with him. Part of it was her fault too, but this was just one of the days where the boys acted like complete morons.

Throwing her purse and shopping bag on the table, she looked up to see Kendall sitting on the couch, waiting for her.

"Thought I texted you not to wait up," she said, breaking the silence.

"I ignored it," he shrugged, making Ella roll her eyes.

"I'm sorry," he said finally. "You're right, Carlos and I were both idiots today."

"You were." Ella repeated, before softening her tone. "But, I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to be too competitive and snap at you."

"I deserved it, but I guess we were both in the wrong." Kendall admitted.

"Yeah." Ella shifted awkwardly on her feet. The atmosphere was way too tense for her right now, but it always was after coming down from an argument.

"What'd you buy?" Kendall wondered, turning his attention to the shopping bag.

"New boots." Ella replied, sitting next to him. To make herself comfortable, she leaned her elbow against the back of the couch and her head on her hand.

"Do they make you taller?" Kendall teased, a smirk growing on his face.

"Yeah, so I can step on you with them." Ella remarked.

Kendall scoffed, "You're, like, four feet."

Ella's mouth opened in offense, shoving his shoulder. "I'm five feet, jerk."

"Whatever you say."

"Anyways, I'm also sorry about saying that I didn't wanna go to Kiss and Tell." Ella continued. "It was true, but you know that if you wanted to go, I wouldn't think twice about joining you, right?"

"Yeah, I know. It's okay." Kendall said. "But you were right about that too. It was cheesy."

Ella perked up, not sure if she heard the words right. "No way. You watched it?"

Kendall lowered his head in slight defeat, groaning, "Yeah...with the rest of the guys."

The girl couldn't help herself as she threw her head back in a fit of laughter. "You're telling me that the four of you went to go watch Kiss and Tell, surrounded by all the lovey-dovey couples in the theater," she exclaimed in between her laughs.

"Yes." Kendall muttered. "But it got too gross, so we went to watch The Unicorn Princess instead."

This fueled the fire even more because Ella went silent, processing the information, before bursting out into hysterical laughter once again while Kendall huffed besides her.

"It was in 3D!" He pointed out, trying to make it sound better, but the girl continued to crack up.

"I feel so much better." Ella grinned, patting his back.

"It's not funny. The commercial for Kiss and Tell looked promising." Kendall said in defense.

"One, it's extremely funny and two, I heard the entire plot of the movie consisted of two people kissing." Ella recalled.

"We could've made out during it, but no, it's beneath you." Kendall remarked.

"We don't need a grotesque movie playing in the background to make out, Kendork." Ella smirked, leaning towards him.

"Oh, yeah?" Kendall asked, moving closer.

Nodding her head, she pulled his lips to hers, leaning back and tugging Kendall down with her as they continued to kiss.

Due to the distraction, Ella completely forgot they were in the living room where anyone could interrupt.

Hearing a sudden scream of surprise, the two broke apart and sat up, seeing Logan walk into the living room. "Seriously?" He groaned, covering his eyes and rushing back to his room. Ella and Kendall slowly turned to each other, breaking out into laughter.

"So I'm forgiven?" Kendall asked.

"Yeah." Ella smiled. "Am I?"

"Eh." Kendall shrugged, making Ella roll her eyes, hitting his arm. "I'm kidding, yeah."

With that, Ella cupped his face, giving him a quick kiss.

━━━━

author's note
alright the reason i wrote this is because i noticed that on the show, jo got mad at kendall but it never showed them reconciling. it just skipped right to big time beach party. i know it's not that deep, but i wanted my story to flow and make sense so i wrote this extra thing to make up for the fact that ella and kendall solved their mini argument

it was just a cute, silly, very short oneshot that i hope y'all enjoyed!
be sure to vote, comment, or leave feedback
have a great day everyone!!

p.s. i forgot to say this yesterday, but tysm for 10k reads <3