Hate or love 🖤💕🌶

Warning: One part of this story contains sexual scene, So if you aren't comfortalbe with it then this story isn't for you. Or you can read til the s*x scene starts. I hope you all like it.

Y/N is a part of a band called Masked Angles. Masked angles also competed at the X-Factor. There are three girls in the band: Y/N plays bass and she is the main singer, Kate plays drums and Lizzy plays electric guitar. And they are Masked Angles, cause they wear masks, obvious isn't it. This is how she and others met Måneskin and Ros (one other band from the X-Factor). She got along with everyone besides Damiano. It seemed like whenever they were in the same room, they always picked a fight. To be honest everyone were pretty tired of this, cause it's not easy to break the fight between the two of you.

It was another day at the X-Factor house.

Y/N'pov:

Lizzy: Y/N! Get downstairs! We're about to play a game!
Y/N: Coming!

I got downstairs and saw that everyone were sitting around the table. Of course Damiano was there too. Gosh I hate him. Okey, maybe I don't hate him, but he is so arrogant. Actually I have had a crush on him since the first day, but he is definitely not interested in me. He makes weird comments and flirts with everyone, so just get him out of your head. THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! Alright just focus on everybody else.

Y/N: SOOOO... What are we playing?
Dami: 7 minutes in heaven. I thought you were smart enough to figure it out by yourself.
Y/N: Oh shut up! Look at yourself and then come and make fun of others.
Dami: Well you...
Vic: Shut up you both and let's play the game. Y/N you pick the name first.

So, I put my hand into a hat and pulled out a piece of paper. I opened it and I can't believe my eyes.

Y/N: IM NOT GOING INTO A CLOSED ROOM WITH HIM FOR 7 MINUTES.
Vic: Darling, you pulled the name, so you kinda have to.
Y/N: Ugh, fine! Its only for 7 minutes.

So like that, I went into the room where me and Damiano were supposed to be for 7 minutes. I was alone in the room for quite a few minutes until Ethan and Thomas dragged Damiano into the room. They left quickly and locked the door.

Dami: Why the f*ck did you have to pull out my name?
Y/N: Does it look like I wanted to, you dumba*s!
Dami: Well to me you really seem that desperate.
Y/N: Me and desperate? Don't think so good of yourself. Other girls will do anything to be with you, but Im not like the others. If they'd only knew what you are in real life.
Dami: And what I am in real life, may I ask? ( he asked while getting closer and closer until there was no space between the two of you)
Y/N: You are arrogant and selfish. You flirt with every girl you see.
Dami: And why does this matter to you?
Y/N: Because.... because... just forget it. Its stupid!
Dami: Im flirting with everyone, cause the only girl I like, hates me. She will never like me like I do. I try to forget all those feeling, cause it hurts. It hurts to think that some day, someone will hold her like I wanna hold her. Someone will give her the love she needs. I really wish that I could be that guy!
Y/N: I know what you feel. ( you whispered, hoping that Dami won't hear it. But he did)
Dami: How can you know it? Everybody loves you and if they don't they're just stupid.
Y/N: The guy that I like hates me. He doesn't see me as a beautiful girl. He has never complimented me. He flirts with every girl that walks by. He just doesn't want me. ( the most quiet whisper ever heard, but Dami heard. And he saw the tear that fell down your cheek)

Damiano's pov:

Is she really talking about me? Have I really been that arrogant and selfish? Am I the one that has hurt her so much? I never meant to. I love her. But I was so mean to her only cause I knew I can't have her. She deserves so much better. And every time I saw some guy with her, my heart started to ache. So to cover this pain, I turned cold and distant, hoping that it will be better. BUT ITS NOT. I have to make this right. I pulled Y/N into a hug and said