Embarrassed about period

Last night:
Damiano asked you to come to his place last night. You ordered pizza (or whatever you like) and watched movies. When it was late you started to go home, but Damiano pulled you back. He had those big puppy eyes and asked you to stay. ( You've been together for a while, but you didn't want to seem too clingy to stay always there even though you really wanted it.) So you stayed.

All night you rolled around bed, while Damiano was peacefully sleeping. Your stomach hurt, but you didn't suspect anything, cause you sometimes have weird stomachaches.

In the morning you wake up 1) because sun was shining so bright 2) cause the stomachache was unbearable. So you thought you'd wake up to get pain killer. When you got up you noticed big red stain on Damiano's sheets. You started to freak out, cause you thought that Damiano will be so mad at you. You quickly got your bag and went to bathroom to clean yourself up. You started crying and stayed in the bathroom for a while.

Meanwhile in the bedroom, Damiano woke up. He wanted to cuddle with you, but found empty place next to him. He was confused and didn't get where you could have went. But then he noticed the stain. He wasn't mad, he totally understands it. But he is worried about you. Until he hears soft cries that come from the bathroom.

He approaches bathroom and knocks on the door. "Hey piccola? Can you open the door and tell me what's wrong?" - he asks worriedly. "Im sorry" - you whisper in response. "Why are you sorry? Please open the door!" - Dami said. You unlocked the door and Dami stepped in. He sat beside you on the floor, tried your tears with his thumb. Looked in your beautiful eyes and asked "Why are you sitting on the bathroom floor in the morning?" - he chuckles a little bit. "Im sorry i ruined your sheets." - you answered breaking the eye contact. Dami lifted your chin and looked you in the eye again and said "I don't care about the sheets, i can buy new ones. I just want you to feel alright. Are you alright?" - Damiano said. "Yes i am alright." " Well thats good. I will go and change the sheets and then we can cuddle and eat sweets while we watch something you want. How does this sound?" "It sounds amazing. I love you Dami." "And I love you even more Y/N"

I hope you all like it.
Lots of love from Estonia ❤️