Im scared💕

Y/D/C - your dream country
Y/F/S - your favorite song

You look at the clock and it's currently 02:00/2 am. You just can't sleep. You are too scared of it. Yeah, pretty weird thing. You looked at Dami, maybe he can help. But no, he is sleeping so peacefully. No you can't disturb him. Oke, let's try to fall asleep again.

A few minutes later you wake up, sweating, panting. Omg, panic, panic. Dami is still asleep. Come on, please wake up! You started crying softly. You don't know why you are scared to fall asleep. But you are.

Damiano's pov:
I was having a pretty cute dream about Y/N. I saw that we were on a vacation. I surprised her with a vacation to Y/D/C. But suddenly i heard crying. It's weird, she is smiling at me. Who is crying? I open my eyes, a little disappointed that I woke up, but I saw Y/N crying.

Dami: Principessa, what's going on? Why you crying? Oh, baby.
Y/N: Im.... scared.
Dami: Scared of what? Are you scared that monster are gonna crab your toes, which you haven't covered.
Y/N: Why...did...you...have...to...remind...me?

(Am I the only one that doesn't like when their toes aren't covered with blanked during night? I know it's a little weird to think that monster are gonna crab my toes, but somehow i still think that. Please don't think im weird. Thanks!)

Dami: Omg, im so sorry Principessa. I didn't mean to get you upset. You know i protect you. No monster can take you, cause only monster that can have you is ME. Let's cuddle. I will stay up until you fall asleep. I will stay up all night if that's what it take to keep you happy.
Y/N: Thanks Dami.
Dami: Always Principessa! Now, come on! I wanna cuddle.
Y/N: Dami, can you sing for me?
Dami: Of course Principessa! What do you want me to sing for you?
Y/N: Can you sing Y/F/S.

So Dami started singing. You cuddled into his chest and enjoy the moment. And slowly you started to drift off. Dami noticed it and smiled. You were completely asleep when Dami stopped singing. He pulled blanked over your toes and chuckled a little bit. And then he whispered

Dami: Don't worry Principessa. I will always protect you. Im your only Monster.

And then he fell asleep too.

Hey loves!
Sorry I haven't updated in a few days.
It was a lovely request and i hope i did it like you wanted it to be.
I hope you all liked it.
Request are still open.
Lots of love 🤍