He catches one of his band mates checking you out🖤

You were at your boyfriends house doing some homework when Damiano comes and hugs you from the behind. "Piccola , can the band come over here to hang out by the pool?" - he had these puppy eyes. "Of course they can, Dami" - you say smiling. Dami gives you quick kiss and runs to tell the band.

Maybe two hours go by and the band arrives. You go downstairs to welcome them. You hug everyone of them. The band goes to the pool while you made some snacks. You go to garden too and Damiano says that you should put on your bikinis too.

You went upstairs and thought that you will put on your brand new bikini. They were black and showed you a little bit off. You went downstairs and to garden. When you get there Thomas, who was sitting on a chair, checks you out and of course Dami saw it. Damiano got out off the pool quicker then ever and got to Thomas. "What the actual f*ck man? Don't you dare look at Y/N, SHE IS MINE!" You go by Damiano's side and take him away from Thomas. "Relax, im all yours. And nobody else's." - you said looking him in the eyes. And he wasn't angry anymore. "I just love you so much, that i.., that i.."- he answered. "Yeah, i know. And i love you too."

"Im sorry" - Thomas said. "It's oke"- you said and whole day went on happily.

I really hope you liked it!
And if you have any suggestions what should i do differently then tell me.
Lots of love 🤍