NO! 🖤💕

Y/C/N - your child's name

These past a few days have been hard. Dami has had practice every day and Y/C/N is hyper as always. Well at least Dami is home today. Y/C/N is two and half years old and runs around always. Dami is in his room and we are in the living room. We were watching some cartoons. I looked at my phone for a second and when I look back at Y/C/N, I see that he/she is annoying our dog. He/she is riding around with our dog. Im so done, this has been like that for a few days now.

Y/N: Y/C/N, please stop annoying our dog!
Y/C/N: But mommy..
Y/N:NO!!!!

Y/C/N started crying and ran to Dami. Of course I regret yelling at Y/C/N. I went upstairs to look for Y/C/N and I saw that he/she was with Dami. I went to there too, but when I got in, Dami asked Y/C/N to go to other room. Dami closed the door and looked at me.

Dami: WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?
Y/N: Dami, I know it was wrong of me...
Dami: OF COURSE, IT WAS F*CKING WRONG TO YELL AT OUR CHILD!!!
Y/N: I know I didn't mean to. It's just been tough week with Y/C/N.
Dami: OF COURSE ITS ALWAYS ABOUT YOU!!!
Y/N: im sorry
Dami: YES YOU SHOULD BE SORRY.

I left the room, nearly crying. But I didn't want him to see me cry. I know he is overprotective of Y/C/N, but I didn't expect him to react this way. He has never yelled at me before. I went to Y/C/N's room.

Y/N: Hey baby! Im so sorry for yelling at you.
Y/C/N: It's okey mommy. Im sorry for making you mad.
Y/N: Don't worry baby. Im not mad at you. But next time don't ride around with dog.
Y/C/N: Yes mommy. I promise.
Y/N: Good baby! You can continue playing.
Y/C/N: Okey mommy.

I went downstairs to kitchen and made tea. I took my tea outside and I just sat in the garden, trying to forget the fact that Dami thinks Im bad mom. After some time I couldn't hold back my tears and just started crying. Y/C/N came and asked what's wrong. I tried my tears and told him/her that everything is okey. I told Y/C/N to go and play somewhere else. Then he/she said something that basically made you cry again.

Y/C/N: Mommy? You know I love you!
Y/N: Thank you baby! I love you too baby.

Y/C/N left and Dami came. I didn't look at him, cause I know if I look, I'll cry immediately. Dami came closer and sat on couch/sofa next to you. He looked at me, tried to come closer and touch my arm, but I pulled away.

Dami: Principessa! Look at me please!

I turned to look at him, but tears started to fall down my cheeks and I turned to look the other way again.

Dami: Principessa! Please! Look at me! Piccola, please! I didn't mean to yell at you. I had no right to yell at you. You know how I get overprotective of Y/C/N sometimes, but that's not an excuse to yell at you. Im so so sorry Principessa. Please, I know you have every right to be mad at me right now, but please I really didn't mean to.
Y/N: do you think im a bad mom?
Dami: WHAT? Of course not! You are the best mom in the world! I could not even think of someone being better then you are! Please don't think that about yourself. Y/C/N loves you like no one else.  And I love you. I love you so so so much, you have no idea of how much I love you. Can you forgive me?
Y/N: Yes
Dami: Thank you so much Principessa. I promise you that nothing like that will never happen again.

And like he promised, something like that never happened again. Of course you had your little arguments, but nothing like that.

Hey guys!
I hope you liked it.
Request are still open.
Lots of love 🤍