Let me help you💕

Warning:
This story contains self-harming. So if you aren't comfortable with that I suggest not to read it.

There are thousands of girls/boys who like your boyfriend Damiano, but the don't like your existence. Damiano is pretty popular and loved, ( I mean who doesn't love him ) but with that comes hate towards you.

First a few months there were not that many haters so you managed to ignore them. But after some time you got more and more hate.

You tried to stay strong for Dami, cause he was enjoying his famous status and you didn't wanna ruin it for him.

But when he wasn't home, you couldn't stay stronger anymore. You always broke down and wished it all ended.

Today it was like usually. You woke up and Dami wasn't by your side. You smiled sadly cause he went to one interview and didn't come back until later. You opened your phone to keep you entertained, but all you could see was hate.

Hater1: You are so basic. I don't get what my Damiano sees in such a girl like you.

Hater2: Yeah, she is so ugly and pathetic.

Hater3: Damiano bump that stupid girl and find someone who deserves you.

And so on. There were so many that you could read them for hours. Which you did. Tears were running down your face. Where you really that ugly? Did Damiano lie every time when he said he loved you? Did he lie when he said that you are the most perfect girl that ever existed?

All the thoughts came to your mind and you couldn't hold it any longer. You went to bathroom and found a razor. At first you were scared that it will hurt, but then you thought that it already hurt and that razor cut wouldn't make any difference. And you made your first cut.

At the same time Dami came home from his interview. He was a little bit confused when he didn't see you running to him.

Dami: Y/N! Y/N!.......Y/N!!!!!!!

You were cutting more and deeper every time you heard Dami yell your name. Dami ran to bedroom, but he saw it was empty. He heard soft whimpers from the bathroom, so he tried to get it, but the door was locked.

Dami: Y/N! Open up please.
Dami: OPEN THE DEAM DOOR!

You got even more scared. What will he do when he sees you like that? You started crying even more. And Dami just broke down that door. And he didn't expect to see what he saw.

He ran by your side. Took a razor from your hand and threw it away. He quickly got some towels and put then in your wounds. You still were crying; you were embarrassed that he had to see you like that.

Dami: Why did you do such a thing?
Y/N: .....Cause...you...deserve...better
Dami: What are you talking about? ( by now he was crying too ) Do you get hate?

You stayed silent. You didn't wanna admit it, cause then you seem even more pathetic and weak to him.

Dami: Why didn't you tell me? You know im always here for you. Please don't do such a thing every again. I can't lose you. You are my everything.

He hugged you so tightly like it was his last hug for you. You stayed like this for some time. Later Damiano got emergency bag and tied your wounds shut. He picked you up and took you back to bedroom. He laid you down on the bed and tucked you into blankets. Dami went back to bathroom to clean up the mess. When he was done, he came back to bedroom. You were watching Netflix.

Dami lay down beside you and pulled you as close as possible.

Y/N: Im so sorry. ( you said sleepily, practically whispering )
Dami: You have nothing to be sorry about. I just wish you could have told me before. And i know i already asked you, but please PLEASE don't do that every again. I will die if something would happen to to you.
Y/N: im never doing it again
Dami: Good, ti amo. Now sleep. Im here and i will go nowhere.

You fell asleep quickly cause you were pretty exhausted. And Damiano got into his phone.

Damiano's message to his fans:
I only have one thing to say - DONT ANYONE DARE TO SEND MY Y/N HATE. It's disgusting and its really hurtful to see what she has to go through because of some of you. You aren't real fans if you don't respect my girlfriend and my love for her.
And thank you for the ones that have supported us ❤️

He posted it and hoped you won't get that much hate anymore. He knew you were sleeping but he put a piece of hair behind your ear and said

Dami: Done! I hope it helps us

Hey loves!
This was another request. And i hope you liked it.
I literally was crying while i wrote it. I have never never wrote such a story before. And nobody should struggle so much. And if you really are hurting inside then you always have people around you who love you and listen to you.
Its just how i think.
Lots of love 💗