It's not my name💕

You and Dami have been together for a long time. Three years ago, your little angel was born. Obviously he/she is the cutest kid in the world and you both love him/her very very much.

Y/C/N already knows how to talk. And believe me, this isn't ending. Shortly, Y/C/N talks a lot. And now he/she has found a new way to call his/her daddy. From now on Dami is "David". Whenever Y/C/N sees Dami he/she yells "David". And Dami gets pretty pissed off by that. But to Y/C/N it seems so funny. So that's why he/she won't stop.

Y/N's pov:
One day, I was cooking dinner, Y/C/N was in the living room watching cartoons when Dami came home. I heard Y/C/N yell "David" and I chuckled a little bit. I heard how Dami sighed and then they started talking.

Dami: Baby? Why are you calling me "David"?
Y/C/N: I don't know. Seems fun.
Dami: Darling, it's my last name. And people usually don't call their dads by last name. And you have the same last name too. Would you like if I'd call you "David" always?
Y/C/N: No...
Dami: So are we agreeing that we both won't call each other "David"?
Y/C/N: Yes daddy! Why isn't mommy a "David"?
Dami: Don't worry! She'll be soon!

He didn't know that I am hearing all that conversation. I mean, we have been talking about getting married, but we haven't rushed into things.

A few days later, Dami proposed to you and you obviously said "yes". Half a year later you got married. Now you are officially "David" too. Later that year you got pregnant again and you had your second child nine months later. And Dami and Y/C/N kept their promises. They never called each other "David".  How did I manage to get such an amazing family.

Hey guys!
It was a request so I hope I did it like you wanted it.
Sorry that it's so short.
I hope you all liked it.
Requests are still open.
Lots of love 🤍