You are scared of dark💕

You were at Victoria's with whole band and you played 7 minutes in heaven. It was your turn and you really wanted it to land on Damiano. You are best friends but you have major crush on him.

So you spinned the bottle and it landed on Damiano. You were very excited but didn't show it cause then everyone will know about your crush.

Dami was such a gentleman. He took your hand and guided you into a closet. For a second you forgot that you are scared of dark. It all started when your dad locked you up in a closet. When you got in there and the band locked the door, you immediately had a panic attack.

Dami: What happened? Are you oke?
Y/N: Nope, i can't breathe. I want out.
Dami: Why? Did i do something? ( in very worried voice )
Y/N: No, you did nothing. Its just......
Dami: What is it? You know you can tell me anything. ( and pulled you into a hug )
Y/N: My dad used to lock me into a closet for hours ( you whispered)
Dami: Y/N, i didn't know. I'll tell others to let us out.
Y/N: They won't let us.
Dami: Then i will convince them. You are more important now.

He starts knocking at the door, but you put your hand on his and stop him. Dami looks at you a little bit confused. Even though the closet was dark, you still can feel his confused eyes on you.

And you pulled him into a kiss. At first he wasn't kissing you back, but then he kissed you back. When you were out of breath, he said

Dami: Wow, that was amazing. Oke, I've always wanted to tell you that i like you and now...

You don't let him finish you just pull him into a kiss again. The band opened the door and saw you making out.

Vic: Woho, looks like someone have fun
Ethan: Finally, you have no idea how long we have been waiting for that.

You and Dami just giggled. He took your hand and guided you out of the closet. For the rest of the evening you where all lovey dovey and nobody cared cause they were so happy that you finally admitted your feelings to each other.

Hey guys!
Sorry i only posted one story yesterday.
This was a request. Thank you for this lovely request. And i hope its like you wanted it.
Request are always open.
Lots of love 🧡