After long day💕

You had a long day at school and Damiano had band meeting today, so it has been very productive day for both of you. Damiano came and picked you ip from school so you could just relax a little bit at home.

You weren't in a mood to make food, but you made salad for both of you. Luckily it was Friday so you don't have to study anything.

You and Damiano sit on a couch/sofa, watching some tv show that you don't understand cause your Italian isn't the best yet. Dami looks at you and says "You should take off your makeup cause you are so much prettier without it." You smile and answer "Only if you wanna do my skincare with me. We can do face masks too." "I do want to." - he almost yelled in happy way.

You went to upstairs to bathroom. You braid Damiano's hair so it wouldn't be in the way when you do masks. He enjoyed it, he like it when you play/braid his hair. You take your makeup off and then you put a mask on Damiano's face. And yours too. You went to bedroom to watch movie together and cuddle.

After half an hour you take off your masks. You look at Dami and say "How come your skin is so much better then mine." "It's because im better then you." - he laughs. You look sadly at him. "No, No, piccola , i didn't mean it like that. Come here." And pulls you into a hug. "Even if i have better skin you are hundred percent better then me. I love just like you are. And especially when you are here in my arms, cause only then i can be sure that i can protect you. I love you and please don't forget that." - Dami said. "I love you too, Dami." - you answered.

You fell asleep pretty quickly in Damiano's arms. You are so lucky to have him as your boyfriend. And he is lucky to have you.

Hey, again!
So i hope that you liked that kinda story.
I think its cute and sweet, but if you want more different stories then write me.
Lots of love 💛