He gets new tattoo💕

Y/C - your country

Three years ago:

Y/N bumped into someone while she was wondering around Rome. She immediately apologized and looked up to see who she bumped into. And she met the most gorgeous brown eyes ever.

Dami: I should be sorry. Are you oke?

He saw you and he already thought that you are the most beautiful girl in the whole wide universe. He had to get you.

Now:

You went to visit your family at Y/C and you haven't seen your amazing boyfriend in two weeks.

Now you were back in Italy and you were going home. Dami was waiting for you at the airport and when you saw him, you ran to him. Even though it wasn't a long time when you didn't see each other, it felt like entirety.

So you got home. You ordered food cause you two were too lazy to make dinner. You told him how your family is doing and he told you how it has been going on here.

Later you watched movie and you fell asleep. Probably because of jet lag. He picked you up and carried to your bedroom. He changed you into something more comfortable to sleep in and did the same with himself. And just like that you two went to sleep.

In the morning you don't wake up feeling your head on his bare chest. He wears a T-shirt. He never wears a T-shirt when he sleeps. Somethings going on.

You felt Dami pull you closer and kissed you on top of your head.

Dami: Good morning Piccola
Y/N: Good morning to you too sweetie
Y/N: Baby, why do you wear a shirt while sleeping?
Dami: I just wanted to
Y/N: Don't lie to me. Please tell me what's going on.
Dami: Oke, this was supposed to be a surprise but you would have seen it anyways

He took off his shirt and you saw something. A new tattoo. But it wasn't just some tattoo. Its tattoo that is dedicated to you. He let write the cute word you use all the time on his chest. As close to his heart as possible.

Y/N: Dami.....
Dami: I knew you don't like it
Y/N: Yes i dont like it. I LOVE IT. That is so sweet that you did something like that.
Dami: Actually i wanted to do it for a year now, but i got if a few weeks ago when you where at Y/C. And its close to my heart like you are. I love you so much.
Y/N: Oh Dami. I love you too.

What a cute surprise to wake up to.

Hey loves!
I hope you liked it.
Request are open so write me your ideas.
Lots of love 💕