Goodbye part 2 (version 2)💕

D/O/F - Damiano's old friend

Y/N's pov two months later:

These past two months have been hard. Yeah, Y/C/N was there for me, but at the same time I had to be there for him/her. He/she really misses daddy. Every day Y/C/N asks if daddy isn't busy anymore and Im always trying to answer without crying. The truth is I miss him too, but he probably isn't missing us.

I have been in contact with the band and they say that Dami haven't been himself after we left. I really wanna believe them, but I just can't. Today is another day where we have a video call with Victoria.

Vic: Hey! How are you?
Y/C/N: Aunt Vicy!!!
Vic: Hey baby! how are you?
Y/C/N: Im good, but I miss daddy. And mommy is always sad.
Y/N: Y/C/N, can you go to other room for a while? I have some adult things to talk about with aunt Vic.
Y/C/N: Alright mommy.

So Y/C/N is going to your room to play with some toys until you tell him/her to come back.

Vic: You don't look good. You really do miss him.
Y/N: Of course I miss him. He is the love of my life. The father of my child. I miss him so much and I can see that Y/C/N is missing him too. I just wanna come back and be like we were.
Vic: Then come back. He misses you as much as you miss him. He haven't slept well since you left. Your house is always dark, there's no light. He cries, he tries to hide it, but I can feel that he really is suffering. He really loves you like you love him.
Y/N: Actually, I already bought us tickets to Italy. Our plain leaves tomorrow.
Vic: Yay, that's great news! Now, smile a little bit. And tell your little bundle of joy to get here. Aunt Vicy wants to talk to him/her.
Y/N: Y/C/N, I finished talking adult stuff. Now you can talk to your aunt!

He/she came running downstairs with a paper in his/her hands. It looks like it's a painting.

Y/C/N: Look aunt Vicy. I made a picture! Look here's mommy, here's daddy, here's me, there's you and uncle Ethan and uncle Thomas too.
Vic: WOW, you really are a great painter.

We talked with Vic for an hour and then went to sleep. We have to get up early tomorrow. I got up early, packed our bags and then woke up Y/C/N. He/she was very tired so he/she slept through the whole plain ride. We landed safely and we took a taxi to a hotel we where staying in. Y/C/N was still sleepy so I let him/her sleep for a while and I fell asleep with him/her.

Now it's a little bit over 13:00/ 1 o'clock pm and we started to go to Damiano's. I changed Y/C/N's clothes to more simple ones and we took a taxi to our old home. I knocked at door and we waited for Dami to open it. He opened the door and didn't believe his eyes. Y/C/N immediately ran to him.

Y/C/N: Daddy I missed you so much!
Dami: I know, daddy missed you too. Come in.

We came in and it was very awkward. I didn't wanna explore through the house, but I can see that Dami hasn't been cleaning much lately. But in the living room there is a girl sitting on a couch/sofa. The first thought is to took Y/C/N and go away. He clearly is over you. So that's what you do. You almost get out of the house when Dami pulls you back.

Y/N: Let me go!
Dami: No, Im not gonna lose you again.
Y/N: You clearly don't want me here, let me and Y/C/N go.
Dami: She is only an old friend. Nothing happened between us. She only was worried about me and came to see how im doing. Like you can see Im not doing well without you and Y/C/N. I need you. I know I messed up, but i really need you. You two are the lights of my life, you give me the reason to live. Please don't leave again. Please? Ti amo...

he said and you can see that he is sincere. By now Dami and you are crying. Y/C/N is really confused and is nearly crying too.

Y/N: I forgave you long time ago. I can't be mad at you. All this time I have been missing you too. Ti amo.
Dami: So, does this mean that we are a family again?
Y/N: As long as you'll have us.
Dami: Im never letting you go away anymore. I will do anything to win your trust back again. I love you two really much. You mean everything to me.
D/O/F: Finally! Im so glad that everything is alright between the two of you again. And Dami! Don't ruin everything again.
Dami: Don't worry! I won't. I have everything that I need here with me again.

Everything from that night went on happily. A few years later you two married and after that you had your second child. You are glad that everything turned out like they did.

Hey loves!
That was also a request and I hope it's like you wanted it to be.
Requests are open
Lots of love 🤍