We don't use such words💕

You were in a kitchen making dinner for you family. Dami was in the living room playing with Y/C/N.

You were done making dinner and went to living room too. Dami and Y/C/N were playing jenga ( if anyone didn't get what game that is then. Its a game were you built a tower out of some blocks and then have to pulle these blocks out one by one ) there, Y/C/N pulled one block out and then it fall.

Y/C/N: Sh*t
Y/N: Y/C/N, what did you say?
Y/C/N: Sorry mommy!
Dami: He/she is like his/her dad! ( he whispered )
Y/N: I heard that!
Dami: Alright, but thats true.
Y/N: He/she got all your bad sides.
Dami: Hahah yours too.
Y/N: Darling, you can't use such words.
Y/C/N: But daddy uses it all the time.
Y/N: I know sweetheart, but its not polite and he will never use it again. ( you looked at Dami with weird look )
Dami: Of course, i will never use it again.
Y/C/N: Oke, i won't ever use it again
Y/N: Good, now let's get some dinner.

You ate dinner and after that you watched some movie that Y/C/N wanted to watch. He/she got sleepy and Dami carried him/her to his/her bed. Dami put Y/C/N yo sleep and came back downstairs.

Dami: So, i can't ever use "sh*t" again? ( while kissing your neck )
Y/N: Maybe you can use it sometimes, but Y/C/N can't here you saying it.
Dami: Like mia Principessa wants. Lets go upstairs too.

And you two went there.

Everything else you can imagine yourself. Everything could have happened.

Hey guys!
I hope you liked it.
It was a request so i hope i did it like you wanted it.
And if you want me to write smuts or anything then text me. Im open to everything.
Lots of love ❤️