I just wanted to make something special to you💕

Damiano's pov:

Its mine and Y/N's anniversary soon. To be exact its in week and i wanted to do something special for her. We have been together for almost 3 years now.

One day me and Y/N were just hanging out, watching tv. But actually we weren't watching tv. She fell asleep on me and i was searching for anniversary gift ideas. Then i remembered that Y/N has Pinterest. I got into her phone. ( what is normal with us cause we do it all the time. We have nothing to hide from each other and we allow the other to use our phones ) So i saw the one folder where was some ideas of scrapbooks.

So thats what she wants. Im doing it. But i wanted it to be extra special so i had to do everything from the paper to a book. Y/N once showed me how to make paper and it seemed easy.

First day:

I started making everything when Y/N went to school. She will be there for hours so i have enough time. I started from making paper. We have a lot of old papers, Y/N's old tests, my old notes, so its a good way to use them. Making paper wasn't that easy like i though but it was worth it.

Second day:

The paper was ready and now i have to make it into a book. Everything have to be perfect so i measured and painted and designed it like i though Y/N would like.

Third day:

I searched for a box where we stored everything memorable. There were our movie tickets, a few tickets from our trips all over the world, tons and tons of pictures of us and even the rose i gave her on our first date. She did something with that rose so it wouldn't die.

So i started making the scrapbook. I watched some videos in YouTube about making it. The day before i went to store to buy different pens, stickers, clues and everything i needed for making the scrapbook. I think i designed it well. I was proud of myself that i even did something like that.

Bu the end of making it the whole living room was a mess. Stickers were everywhere, my hands were covered with clue. So i needed to clean everything up. But at first i need a good hiding place for my scrapbook.

Its the day of our 3 year anniversary. She is sleeping so peacefully on my chest. I admire her beauty and think how i got so lucky that i have her.

She starts moving and i know she has woken up.

Dami: Good morning, Piccola. Happy anniversary.
Y/N: Good morning Dami and happy anniversary to you too.

She said smiling sleepily.

Dami: Wait a minute. I'll come back.

I go there where i hid my scrapbook. I got the roses i bought the day before and went back to bedroom.

Dami: Here! I made it myself.

Y/N opened my gift and gasped. Oh gosh she doesn't like it!

Y/N: You made it yourself?

She asked teary eyed.

Dami: Yes, do you like it?
Y/N: I love it. I LOVE IT. Did you do the paper too?
Dami: Yes, i wanted it to be the best gift you ever have had.
Y/N: I love you so much. I don't deserve you.
Dami: Of course you deserve me. Im the one who doesn't deserve you. I love you even more.

She designed me a cute jacket for anniversary. She is an amazing designer and i love the clothes she makes me. But that particular jacket had so many meanings on it. All important dates, nicknames.

Im the happiest man in the world. And i will do anything to have her always by my side.

Hey loves!
I hope you all like it!
Request are open so feel free to write me your ideas.
Lots of love 🤍