You meet him for the first time💕

This story is like Damiano's memory that he tells you years later.

Damiano's pov:

Three years ago-
I was wondering around Rome. Searching for inspiration and visiting different stores to buy new clothes. I started from the colosseum and went to Pantheon. I know there are a lot of tourists but maybe if i see them I'll get inspiration.

And i was right. I saw someone. Someone who was the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. She was together with some other girls. I assume that they were her friends. Maybe i should go and talk to her. If i don't go now, she will go away and i will never see her again.

But look at me. I look like a bad boy, covered with tattoos, smoking a cigarette . And she looks so beautiful and innocent. She is wearing so lovely dress. She will never like someone like I am. Wait she is moving. Oke Damiano get yourself together. What is the worst thing that could happen? Oke, I'll do it.

I was walking quickly cause it would have looked weird if i would have run. I got to her. At first she was confused but then smiled

Y/N: Um, hello
Dami: Hi, i just wanted to tell...
Y/N: Yeah?
Dami: You are really beautiful
Y/N: Awe, thank you?
Dami: Damiano
Y/N: Thank you Damiano, im Y/N btw
Dami: What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl
Y/N: Awe, you are such a nice guy
Dami: I was wondering...
Y/N: You want my number?
Dami: YES, sorry
Y/N: No, thats oke. Give your phone

She gave me her number. Yay. Now i just have to call her and ask her on a date.

I started walking home and I was humming some kind of melody. I started to fit some words there and it sounded perfect. I ran home to write it down before i forgot it. SHE IS MY INSPIRATION.

When i finished writing it down i texted her.

Dami: Hey, im that weird, tattooed guy, who thinks you are beautiful.
Y/N: Hi Damiano
Dami: You remembered my name?
Y/N: Of course i remember such a cute guy's name.
Dami: You think im cute?
Y/N: Is it so hard to believe then?
Dami: Well to be honest i thought you would laugh at me when i asked your number.
Y/N: No, i definitely wouldn't have laughed at such a nice guy.
Dami: So would you go out with me?
Y/N: Of course i would. But i have to leave Italy soon.
Dami: But do you have time tomorrow?
Y/N: Yes, i do.
Dami: Alright, then we will go out tomorrow. Good night for now.
Y/N: Good night cute guy.

Back in today:

Me and Y/N were lying in bed and i just told her that story.

Dami: And that girl was you.
Y/N: How in the world you thought i would laugh at you?
Dami: I don't know. You looked so beautiful and i look like a bad boy.
Y/N: And so? Believe me when i say. When i saw you started walking quickly my heart started to beat so fast. And never in million years i wouldn't have thought that you will come to me. Im happy you did. Ti amo Dami.
Dami: Ti amo Y/N.

Hey guys!
I hope you all like it.
Request are open so feel free to write me your ideas.
Lots of love 💛