Happy Father's day💕

Today is Father's Day and it's Damiano's first Father's Day. Your baby is only a few months old. Dami is literally THE BEST father to your child so you thought that you should do something special for him.

So you thought it's cute to do something like that

(Below these hand and foot prints is written "Happy first Father's Day to my daddy

(Below these hand and foot prints is written "Happy first Father's Day to my daddy. Thank you for being the best dad in the world!")

You did that painting the day before Father's Day when Dami was with band practicing. You packed the present and hid it somewhere Dami won't look.

Father's Day:
You wake up, cause Y/C/N is crying. Dami starts to wake up, but I tell him to sleep a little bit more, cause it's really early. He argues back a little bit, but eventually gives up. You go downstairs, feed your baby. You get the present and go back upstairs with your baby. You see that Dami is sleeping, but you really wanna give him the present.

Y/N: Dami. Wake up sweetie.

Dami slowly wakes up and smiles when he sees you standing there with your child.

Y/N: Happy first Father's Day Dami! This is for you.

You have him the present and just hope that he will like it.

Dami: Omg, you didn't have to. Principessa this is perfect. I love it. Thank you. And you my little love, thank you too for being my baby.

Y/C/N only giggled and smiled. He/she really loves Dami. He is the best dad for your child.

The whole day was about Dami and Y/C/N and you were totally happy about it. When the night came Dami put Y/C/N to sleep and then came to bed. He pulled you really close to his chest and said

Dami: Thank you!
Y/N: For what darling?
Dami: For giving me the best family. For being mine and giving me our wonderful child. Thank you for making me the happiest man alive. I don't know what I'd do without you two. Ti amo Y/N.
Y/N: Awe Dami! No, thank you for giving me our lovely baby and for choosing me. Thank you for being the best dad to our baby. Ti amo Dami.

And like that you fell asleep. This was the best Father's Day in Damiano's opinion. He knows that every Father's Day would be as good as this one. Or who know maybe even better, cause maybe next year there will be more kids in this house.

Hey loves!
That was a request so I hope I did it like you wanted it to be.
Request are still open.
Lots of love 🤍