Uncle Ethan to the rescue💕

Y/C/N - your child's name
Y/D/N - your dog's name

You and Dami have been together for a while and you have a baby together. Y/C/N turns 3 in a few months. And since Y/C/N was born you haven't had much time for yourselves. So... today you and Dami are going on a date. You have hired a babysitter to look after Y/C/N. And right now you are getting ready for your date. You are in the bathroom, doing your hair when you got a phone call from your babysitter.

Babysitter: Ummm... Hello Y/N? Im really sorry, but I can't look after Y/C/N tonight.
Y/N: Oh no darling. Is everything alright?
Babysitter: Yeah, Im just sick. Again Im really sorry!
Y/N: No, don't be sorry. That's totally oke. We'll figure something out. I hope you'll feel better soon.
Babysitter: Thank you Y/N!
Y/N: You are welcome, bye!
Babysitter: Bye!

Oh no! What can we do now? Well we can stay home or we can find someone other, who will look after Y/C/N. At first I have to tell Dami the news.

Y/N: Dami! Can you come to the bathroom?
Dami: One second Principessa!

Dami came running upstairs and stopped for a second when he saw you.

Dami: Wow, you look amazing. As always.
Y/N: Thank you! As do you. But we have a problem.
Dami: What kind of problem?
Y/N: Y/C/N's babysitter called and told me that she/he is sick.
Dami: Oh, so what will we do?
Y/N: Well, we don't have much opinions. Maybe someone from band wants to do that. Oh yeah! Vic can't she has a date. But let's call Ethan. Maybe he can help.
Dami: Alright I'll call him.

Damiano's pov:
I picked my phone up and dialed Ethan's number. Come on! Pick up!
(Whole conversation should be in Italian, so just imagine)

Ethan: Hi! What's up?
Dami: Do you have any plans for tonight?
Ethan: Nope, I don't think I have.
Dami: Good! Can you please come and watch Y/C/N for a few hours? Our babysitter is sick so she/he can't come.
Ethan: Of course I wanna do it. I'll come as quickly as I can.
Dami: Thanks, I own you one.

Alright, Ethan is comings here so we still can go on our date. Now I just have to tell Y/N.

Dami: Hey Principessa! Ethan agreed to come here and look after Y/C/N for a few hours.
Y/N: Great darling! How long it will take for him to come here?
Dami: Ethan said that he started coming here, so probably 15 minutes.
Y/N: Okey, but you remember the plan? We have to sneak out while Y/C/N isn't watching, otherwise we can't go anywhere.
Dami: Yes, piccola. I know the plan. Ethan comes and goes to other room to play with him/her and he/she won't notice and when he/she does then there would be less crying.
Y/N: Okey baby. We can do this.
Y/C/N: Mommy, daddy? Why are you all dressed up?
Dami: Baby, it's because... we are trying on our clothes to see if they still fit.
Y/C/N: Mommy looks so beautiful!
Dami: Yes baby! You are so right. You have the most beautiful mommy in the world.
Y/N: Awe, thank you baby and you Mister. Baby, can you go downstairs and check if Y/D/N has water? And then tell daddy if there is or isn't.
Y/C/N: Okey mommy.

Y/C/N went downstairs and I went closer to Y/N and whispered in her ear

Dami: So I am a Mister to you?
Y/N: Yes...
Dami: Maybe after our date I can show you how much of a gentleman I can be!
Y/N: Maybe, you dirty minded.

Ding dong*

Y/N: Could you see who is it?
Dami: Sure Principessa!

I went downstairs to open the door and Ethan is here.

Ethan: Hey man!
Dami: Hey! Umm.... here's the plan. You will go with Y/C/N to other room to play so we can go out.
Ethan: Okey! Y/C/N where are you?

Y/C/N came running with Y/D/N.

Y/C/N: Uncle Ethan!!!!!
Ethan: Hey, my little favorite one! How are you doing?
Y/C/N: Im doing great. I was playing with Y/D/N and mommy and daddy are trying clothes on to know what fits.
Ethan: But what do you wanna play with me?
Y/C/N: Let's go to my room and then you can choose what we are playing!!!
Ethan: Oh I can choose?
Y/C/N: Of course you can!

Ethan and Y/C/N went into his/her room. So Y/N comes downstairs and we go out. We got to car and we drive away fast.

Y/N: Finally! At least he/she didn't notice.
Dami: Yes, now I can spend some quality time with mia Principessa.
Y/N: Awe, im glad I can spend that time with you. Ti amo.
Dami: Ti amo. Oh we are here.

I went to open her door and helped her out.

We went to restaurant, got to our table and ordered our food when I got a phone call. It's Ethan.

Ethan: Ummm...hey!!! Sorry to bother but...
Dami: What is it? Ethan is everything okay?
Ethan: Yes, everything is okay. I just need to know where Y/C/N's clothes are.
Dami: They are in Y/C/N's room, in closet. Why?
Ethan: Oh nothing. We were just painting and we got together with paint and then Y/C/N needed a bath.
Dami: Oh okey. Was that it?
Ethan: Yeah, enjoy your time!

Y/N: Is everything alright?
Dami: Nothing serious. They were painting.
Y/N: Oh, that's nice!

We were having a good time and were about to ask for dessert when I got a phone call. Guess who? Ethan.

Ethan: Ummm...Where is your emergency kit?
Dami: Ethan what happened!?
Ethan: Ummmm.... it's just a little cut.
Dami: Damn it Ethan! We are coming home.

And I ended the call, called the waiter and let him/her know that we wanna pay. Y/N looks at me weird and is about to ask, but I paid and pulled her to the car.

Y/N: Dami, what is going on?
Dami: We just have to go home quickly.
Y/N: What happened?
Dami: You'll see then.

We arrived and I jumped out of the car, opened Y/N's door and helped her out. I basically ran into home and saw that Y/C/N was watching cartoons with Ethan.

Y/C/N: Look daddy! I have a bandaid on!
Dami: What happened baby?
Y/C/N: I was just cutting with scissors and then it just happened. It's not uncle Ethan's fault.
Y/N: Of course baby. Just next time be more careful. Daddy almost got a ticket for driving so fast. He was really scared.
Y/C/N: Don't worry daddy. Im fine. Can uncle Ethan look after me next time too? It was very fun with him.
Dami: I don't...
Y/N: Of course! Only if uncle Ethan wants to.
Y/C/N: Do you wanna look after me next time?
Ethan: Always! I love spending time with you. But I need to go now. Bye guys!
Y/C/N: Bye uncle Ethan!!!
Y/N: Bye!
Dami: Bye!
Y/N: But it's bedtime for you Y/C/N!
Y/C/N: No mommy!!!
Y/N: You have already stayed up longer then usual. Let's go to sleep.

Y/N went to put Y/C/N to sleep, while I play with Y/D/N. Y/N came back downstairs and sat on my lap.

Y/N: So...Mister? You promised to be a gentleman towards me?
Dami: Hmmmm...How can I say no now?

Imagine the rest😁

Hey guys!
It was a request so I hope i did good job.
I hope you liked it.
Request are still open.
Lots of love🤍