Let's play hospital💕

It was a again one of those lazy Sundays where you didn't have to do much. You finished all your tasks and thought about taking a little nap. Dami was in his room, thinking of new music and Y/C/N was playing in his/her room.

You had been sleeping for 30 minutes when you heard Y/C/N's voice.

Y/C/N: Mommy? Are you alright?
Y/N: Yes darling! I just took a little nap. I was tired a little bit.
Y/C/N: Maybe I should check you up. I have all my doctor's things with me.
Y/N: Well, I can't argue with you, Doc.

Y/C/N started to check you up and you just relaxed and enjoy your time with Y/C/N.

Damiano's pov:
I didn't have any inspection, so I went downstairs to see if mia Principessa and our child could give me inspiration. I started to walk down the stairs when I saw Y/N laying on a couch/sofa and Y/C/N was checking her up. I listened to their conversation and chuckled a little bit.

Y/C/N: So I can see that there isn't any problems. You just need some sleep.
Y/N: Thank you Doc. I was already worried about my health.
Y/C/N: No problem mommy. Everything is okey.
Dami: Doc are you sure that she doesn't need any medications? Not even daddy's kisses?

I got downstairs and walked towards Y/N and Y/C/N to give Y/N a kiss, but Y/C/N stopped me.

Y/C/N: No daddy! Mommy needs to rest. Dont disturb her.
Dami: I can't even give her a little kiss?
Y/C/N: Alright, only a little kiss.

I gave Y/N a little kiss and then went away with Y/C/N. After a few hours I can see that Y/C/N is getting sleepy. So... I went to put him/her asleep. He/she fell asleep quickly and then I went downstairs to Y/N. She was sleeping so peacefully, but I know that sleeping on a couch/sofa isn't very good, so I lift her up bridal style and bring her to our bedroom. She wakes up when I try to lift her, but I tell her

Dami: Shhhhhh, everything is okey. Let's go to sleep. Y/C/N is already asleep.
Y/N: Okey...

We got to our bedroom and I put her to our bed. Then I went to beside her. I pulled her into my chest.

Dami: Good night mia Principessa!

Hey guys!
It was a request so I hope I did great job. And it's like you wanted it to be.
I hope you all liked it.
Requests are still open.
Lots of love ❤️