Just a little messy💕

You and Dami have been together for almost six years and you have a little baby, who is already nine months old. You couldn't be happier to have such an amazing family.

Right now you are training your baby that he/she can eat by himself/herself. Today's dinner for Y/C/N is some purée that you made earlier.

Y/N: Come on baby! Its easy. You take your spoon, take your food with spoon and then eat it.

Y/C/N just watched what you did and smiled. He/she took his/her spoon and started to put it into purée when Dami called for you

Dami: Y/N? Where are you?
Y/N: Im in the kitchen, trying to feed your baby!
Dami: Can you please come to living room for a second?
Y/N: Oh, alright

You got to living room and said

Y/N: What do you want?
Dami: My phone was lost and you always know where my stuff is.
Y/N: True that, but still you are a idiot. I have to go and look how is Y/C/N doing.

Dami came with you to the kitchen and what you saw was something really expected but still unexpected.

All the purée was all over the kitchen and Y/C/N was smiling from ear to ear. And you and Dami burst into laughter. You laugh for a while cause Y/C/N looks so innocent.

Y/N: Hahaha, baby, what did you do?
Dami: wow little sunshine, you know how to make a mess like your father.
Y/N: Yeah, i have two babies in my home. Dami, do you wanna clean up the baby or the kitchen?
Dami: But let's both do both together.
Y/N: Oke, good idea.

At first you fed your baby a little bit, cause he/she didn't eat anything by himself/herself. Then Dami took Y/C/N to the bathroom. You know that Dami said that you'll do both of the things together, but you knew pretty well that he doesn't wanna clean up so you did it by yourself. You cleaned up quickly and started to go to bathroom.

Y/N: Hey love, oh wow, you can bathe our baby by yourself. ( you said sarcastically )
Dami: Of course, what kind of father do you think i am? ( trying to sound really offended, but you can see that he hide his smile )
Y/N: Only the best i can ask for our baby.
Dami: Awe, thank you mia Principessa.

You were there for a while enjoying family time. Y/C/N is now clean and its bedtime for him/her. You dressed Y/C/N into a pajama and Dami took him/her to bed. You told him/her a bedtime story and Y/C/N fell asleep quickly.

You and Dami went downstairs. And Dami saw that you already cleaned up the kitchen.

Dami: Thanks mia Principessa for cleaning the kitchen up.
Y/N: Well, i knew you don't like it so i did it. Can we go to sleep?
Dami: Of course piccola! I will do the chores tomorrow so you can rest.
Y/N: Thank you, Dami!

You two went to sleep and everything was alright cause you were in Damiano's arms and Y/C/N was sleeping. You have the best family in the world.

Hey guys!
It was a request so i hope i did it like you wanted it to be.
And i hope you all liked it.
Request are open!
Lots of love 💗