He gets jealous💕

It was weekend and you could finally relax. You were currently in bed reading a book when Damiano came into bedroom.

Dami: Piccola, do you wanna go to beach?
Y/N: Sure, thats great idea.

You went to your closet and looked for bikinis. Dami came and hugged me from behind.

Dami: You should put on these black ones. You know i love them.

He kissed your neck while he said that. So you chose the black ones. You didn't live far from a beach so you walked there.

When you got there you at first soak up the sun. Dami rubbed sun cream on your back. You knew very well he had smirk on his face even though you couldn't see it.

After sometime you got bored and you went for a walk with Dami. Dami put a protective are around you and basically covered your b*tt. He was already in a very protective mode cause many guys were watching you.

You walked a little but then you saw your old classmate . You feel Dami take better grip of you. You pull away from Dami to hug Y/O/C. You started talking in your native language and Dami was very jealous cause that guy touched you b*tt while hugging you. Dami did understand some of your conversation cause you taught him your native language.

Y/O/C: We should get together sometime and get a coffee.
Y/N: Yeah that would be.....

Before could finish your answer Dami picked you over his shoulder and took you back to where your stuff was. You were mad at him cause what he did was very impolite. But you knew that he wasn't in a very good mode so you didn't say anything. He got everything you had with you and walked angrily back home.

When we got back home, he tossed your stuff to floor and put you down. He pressed you against the wall and kissed you roughly.

Dami: You are mine and only mine.
Y/N: Were you jealous?
Dami: Me and jealous. I just make sure that you know who you belong to.

He said between kisses.

Y/N: I love you and im only yours
Dami: Good, cause i love you too much to lose you.
Dami: Alright maybe i was a little bit jealous ( he whispered, but you still heard it )

And that night you cuddle and Dami told you in every second how much he loves you. "Thats a true love" - you thought.

Hey loves!
That was a request too so i hope that it is like you wanted it to be.
And i hope that everyone like it.
Lots of love 💛