I WANT A TATTOO💕

D/F/N - Damiano's friend name

Y/N's pov:
I have always wanted to have a tattoo. Im kind of jealous that Dami has so many, but I have been too scared to do that. So one day I was looking for some tattoo inspirations and I found really cute very basic puzzle tattoo.

(I don't know how its for you, but I really like minimalism. If you don't like it just think of whatever you like)

I left my phone open for a second to go downstairs and get my tea. When I got back upstairs I saw that Dami was looking at my phone. Which is completely normal cause we allow each other to use others phone. So I go closer to see what he is looking.

Y/N: Dami? What are you doing?
Dami: Oh, Im just looking at these tattoo ideas on your Pinterest. Do you wanna get a tattoo?
Y/N: Yes...
Dami: Oh no! There is nothing to be ashamed of. I really like the thought that you wanna get a tattoo. Do you wanna tell me which one do you wanna?
Y/N: Okey...

So I showed him that I want that puzzle one and he said

Dami: That would look so cute on you. You should definitely get it. But what if I get that too?
Y/N: Do you mean like matching tattoos?
Dami: Yes, then everyone will know that you are mine. And it will be with me all the time. When I really miss you, I have a tattoo that will remind me of you. What you think?
Y/N: I like that idea! But what if I get a little "D" written inside the puzzle piece. That will symbolize you. Then it would be more personal.
Dami: Of course mia Principessa. I want your first name's first letter written inside too. Wow that's so cool. I'll get matching tattoo with mia Principessa.
Y/N: But Dami? Do you know where we can get them?
Dami: Yeah, one of my friend has done most of mine, so I'll call him and tell him what we want.

Damiano's pov:
Wow, this is all so cool already. Okey, let's call my friend.

D/F/N: Hey man! What's up?
Dami: Nothing much, I was just wondering do you have any free time this week.
D/F/N: Oh, I have some time tomorrow? You want new tattoo?
Dami: Yeah, me and Y/N. Do you have any time for us. Our idea is basic and simple so it shouldn't take much time.
D/F/N: Ummm sure. Come tomorrow maybe like 11:00/11am and Im sure that we will figure something out.
Dami: Thanks!

Now I have to tell Y/N about it. I go back to our bedroom and I see her sketching something.

Dami: Hey Principessa! What's ya doing?
Y/N: Im just thinking how the tattoo should look like. Do you like it?
Dami: Wow, that's exactly what I had in mind. It's so beautiful. Oh and by the way, my friend has time for us tomorrow.
Y/N: Really?...
Dami: Yes, you excited?
Y/N: Yes and a little bit nervous.
Dami: There is nothing to be nervous of. Im there too. I'll hold your hand.
Y/N: Thanks Dami! Maybe we should go to sleep then tomorrow comes quicker.
Dami: Sure, let's go to sleep.

So we went to sleep. Tomorrow will be so awesome. I can't wait.

The next day we woke up like something around 09:00/9am and ate breakfast. After that we got dressed and went to my friend's. Y/N was pretty quiet during car ride and I can sense that she was very nervous. I put my hand on her thigh and say

Dami: There is nothing to be scared of. Im always here for you and if you change your mind about the tattoo then it's totally fine. I want what's best for you.
Y/N: Thanks Dami! You made me feel a bit better. Let's go and do it.
Dami: Alright! That's my girl.

We got to my friend's and told him our ideas. He looked at Y/N's sketch and made it a little bit better. So a little later he started to tattoo it on her hand (or whatever place you want it). I held her hand through this process and to be honest she was very brave. Im so proud of her. Later he tattooed the same thing on me. The only exception is that inside of that puzzle pieces is her name's first letter, not mine. He finished and it turned out like this

(Both of these tattoos are wherever you'd like

(Both of these tattoos are wherever you'd like. And inside of both puzzle pieces are the others first name's first letter. I hope you get it)

Dami: Are you happy with the result?
Y/N: Yes! I love it.
Dami: I love it too. But not more then I love you.
Y/N: Awe, ti amo Dami!
Dami: Y/N, do you want us to be official?
Y/N: Umm... Do you?
Dami: I really want to for a long time now, but I just want to protect you, cause I know how the public can be.
Y/N: Dami, I do want to.
Dami: Yay, finally I can tell the whole world.

I took a quick picture of our tattoos and posted it on Instagram. In the caption i wrote
Today me and my girl Y/N both got tattoos. These tattoos symbolize our love for each other and will do it till the end of the our lives. I truly love her and Im happy that I can tell it to all of you. If you want me to be happy then accept the fact that she is mine and I will never lose her. Love you all guys!

Well of course the fans went crazy. We got a lot of love from them and hate too, but like I promised Y/N, Im keeping all the hate away from her. Gosh, I really love that girl.

Hey guys!
It was a request, so I hope it's like you wanted.
I hope you all enjoyed reading it.
Request are open.
Lots of love 🤍