Take away the pain💕

All night you were rolling around the bed. You just couldn't sleep. Your period started yesterday and it was really uncomfortable. It wasn't hurting yet but it wasn't a delight.

So its morning now and your alarm went off. You slowly try to get up, but Dami pulls you back.

Dami: Why are you leaving me?
Y/N: I have school, you know that.
Dami: But stay just a little bit longer.
Y/N: Dami, i can't. We can cuddle when i come home.
Dami: Mmm, oke.

Dami gave you kiss and you went to find something to wear. You got dressed and packed your bag. School wasn't far away so you walked there. Nope, it wasn't good idea. That uncomfortable feeling changed into stomachache.

You thought that maybe you'll go home, but you have big test today so you still went to school.

A few hours later:
Its last lesson and it is math. "Oh gosh. It's hurting. Can i just cry? Nope, Y/N you are in class and everyone will see. Just wait a little bit longer and then you can go home to Dami." - you thought.

The bell rang and you just wanted to get home quickly. You got to home and opened the door. You threw your bag away and curled up in couch/sofa. You pull a blanket over you.

Dami: Y/N YOU ARE HOME.

He came downstairs running. He stopped in front of couch/sofa and was a little bit confused why you are like that.

Dami: Piccola, is everything oke? Are you oke? Did something happened in school? Did i do something?

He sounded so worried and you smiled a little bit. But then started crying and pulled blankets off.

Y/N: MY STOMACH HURTS. I JUST WANT TO.... WANT TO.... WANT TO.
Dami: sssssh, i know. We will cuddle and i will get us some ice cream. We can watch movies. If you want to.

You just nod cause no word came out of your mouth. Dami wiped your tears and kissed your forehead. He went to kitchen to get ice cream.

Dami: Piccola, i got you some painkillers. Please take them, you'll feel better.

You took your medicine and Dami came and picked you up. He took you to your bedroom and put you into bed. He pulled a lot of blankets over you and run back downstairs to get your ice cream.

He came back with your favorite ice cream and two spoons. He put on some movie and cuddle with you. He rubbed your stomach to ease your pain and suddenly you said

Y/N: I love you Dami. Thanks for doing it all to me.
Dami: Of course its the least i can do for you. You know i will move mountains and swim the oceans for you. I love you too.

And after some time you fell asleep in Damiano's protective arms.

Dami: Im always here for you. You can't get rid of me that easily. Sleep tight my princess.

Hey loves!
I hope you all like it.
It was a request. I hope that you who requested it, liked it and its like how you wanted it.
Lots of love 💗