"Y-Yoongi hyung" Jimin yelled softly when he felt something poking on his inner thighs.

"Yes, baby" Yoongi teased him rubbing his cock on his  inner thighs little too hard. 

Jimin tried to control himself  while he closed his eyes ,he stopped wriggling his wrist and let him do whatever he wants. Jimin wrapped his arms around yoongi's neck slowly Yoongi smirked as he was sure jimin gave up struggling in his grip he let go of jimin's wrist. he slowly slide his hand down his chest to his waist. he held his waist securely really very softly and cupped jimin face with his another hand. jimin slowly tilt his head and tangled his finger in yoongi's hairs strands. playing with his soft hairs. Yoongi leaned in to capture jimin's plump and juicy pink lips. there lips met and they felt like they were in heaven. their lips move hungrily on each other while yoongi kept on rubbing his cock on jimin's inner thighs in fast pace. jimin lifted his ass to get more fiction of yoongi's cock on his half hard cock. they both melted in eachothers lips . there heartbeat increased rapidly. they both had there eyes closed feeling eachother completely. they were busy kissing each other hungrily and messily both were out of the breath but still didn't want to leave those soft lips.  they were so busy in there moments they didn't heard the voice of door being opened. 

Jin looked at the scene unfolded in front of him. Jimin was beneath yoongi breathing heavily and yoongi being an evil he wasn't leaving jimin even to breath. it was a cute scene but for jin it was betrayal. it dropped the shopping bag that he has.

Yoonmin both flinched at the sound of something dropping. yoongi pulled away but still was laying on top of his jimin. jimin looked at the direction and saw jin looking at both of them with shocked. Yoongi gulped. Jimin too looked at him with fear in his eyes , he breathed heavily . he noticed there position he pushed yoongi a bit. yoongi too realise there position and sat straight on the couch while jimin too sat down straight and fixed his messy t-shirt properly.

Jin stayed there for sometime without even moving. yoongi and jimin both gave eachother a nervous look. Jin glared at yoongi before going inside the kitchen. 

Yoongi sign in relief. keeping his hand on his chest breathing heavily. 

Jimin sign too with sadness laced on his face, he got up from his place and grabbed the shopping bag in his hand. 

"Jiminie" Yoongi yelled softly. 

Jimin heard him but didn't stopped, he know it hurt jin to know about them. he hurt him too because he got caught in a quiet awkward position with yoongi. 

he entered the kitchen while jin was just standing leaning his back on kitchen counter. 

he slowly walked in not even able to make eye contact with jin. he kept the bag on the kitchen counter and stood in front of him to be getting scolded or something. he held his hand on top of his left hand in front of him  tightly and stood silently while his head was hung low.Jin looked at him and sign. 

"Just go jimin" he said and turned around to look at the bag, he stared getting things out of it. Jimin just stood there while some tears rolled down his chubby cheeks. 

"E-eomma" his voice crackled up. 

Jin looked at him as he also didn't want him to cry because of him.