𝕭𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉

Depuis le début

"Yeah. No, I'm seeing it, I'm-I'm liking it, but I have a quick question. Um, what do we do about Damon?" Stefan said, looking at me when he mentioned Damon. 

"Uh, no 'D' word, ok? That has been deleted from the list of topics that we can discuss," I immediately spoke up. 

"Unfortunately, Katherine showing up has him in a little bit of an odd place, little off-kilter, kind of dangerous. Who knows what he's up to?" Stefan said as Elena and I sighed once more. This is going to be a long night. 

* * * *  

I was at the game booth where you throw the ball at the balloons and try to to pop them. Elena asked me to get something, but I got distracted half way, and I'm pretty sure she knew that because she never texted me to hurry up or something. "Boo," I heard in my ear as I jumped a little. I didn't even know anyone was behind me, obviously, but the person to scare me just had to be Damon. "You suck at this game," He said as I rolled my eyes. 

"Just because you have super strength doesn't mean everyone else does," I grabbed another ball and threw it at a balloon, successfully making it pop. 

"C'mon, let's go find my brother," He said, grabbing my hand and attempting to drag me away. Why's he acting like nothing happened? He tried to kill my brother and now he's acting like we're all buddy buddy. 

"No, Damon, I want to get my prize," I planted my feet on the ground, but he kept dragging me. We made it to the gym when Damon stopped. 

"Look," He pointed to Tyler and and a football player arm wrestling. "Let's see what happens." Why did he care who won? He's onto something and he's not telling me. 

"Wow. You're lurking," I hear Stefan say to Damon as he stands next to him. 

"Observing," Damon corrects.

"More like obsessing," I corrected them both. We see Tyler slam the other persons arm flat on the table, winning the arm wrestling match. 

"He's got strength," Damon stated. 

"He's a triple-letter varsity athlete. Of course he has strength. You're reaching," I justified. Then Tyler's uncle, Mason, decided to challenge Tyler. 

"Enter the uncle," Damon muttered as Stefan chuckled. 

"This is ridiculous," Stefan said in amusement. We watched at Tyler tried to beat his uncle, but was unsuccessful when Mason slammed Tyler's arm flat on the table. Tyler looked around, searching for another challenger. 

"Uh, Stefan wants a go," Damon called out as Stefan gave him a look. 

"Thanks," He mumbled to his brother. "Yeah, sure. It'll, uh-I'll give it a shot." Stefan walked over to the table as Tyler chanted him on. 

"Get him, Stef," Damon encouraged as I rolled my eyes. Damon had a smirk on his face, along with amusement. We watched as Stefan and Mason competed, after a few seconds, Mason was the proud winner. Damon's smirk fell in disappointment. "You didn't put in any effort at all," Damon scolded. 

"Yeah, actually, I did," Stefan said as I furrowed my brows as Damon and I looked at each other. 

"Come with me," Damon said, walking away as Stefan and I followed. He stopped then turned around, "Is he-"