𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖓 𝕭

"You're staring," Damon says, keeping his eyes closed. 

I softly smile at him, "I'm gazing."

"It's creepy," he says. 

"It's romantic," I correct. Gross, when did I become so cheesy? He looks at me with smirk and grabs the pillow to cover his face. 

I scoff at him, "Hey!" I move to take the pillow off his face when he crashes his lips to mine, getting on top of me. He trails kisses on my jaw down to my neck. 

"Oh, Rose. Rose. Rose. Rose!" Damon's voice soon turns into a feminine voice. Elena. 

"What, I'm up. I'm up," I saw in a groggy voice, rubbing my eyes free of sleep. 

"Get up. We're late. We have to go to the Lockwood's to decorate for the charity," Elena says, grabbing my arms and pulling me up. 

"Ok, ok. Just five more minutes," I say, waving her off. 

She rolls her eyes, "No, get up now. I'll even start your shower for you." 

"Ok, whatever," I say as she leaves to the bathroom, leaving me to lay down for at least five more minutes. 

****

"You're here," I smile at Bonnie. It feels like I haven't seen her in forever. She hasn't been around much because of Caroline. 

"I'm here," she says, putting down the box she was carrying. Elena and I emptying it out and organizing the stuff. Bonnie looks around, basically looking for a blonde vampire. 

"Caroline's not coming," Elena says, stopping Bonnie's wandering eyes. "I told you," Elena reminds, putting up a candle on its holder. 

"Just making sure," Bonnie says, doing the same. 

"You know, eventually you're going to have to talk to her," I said.

"Could you make it a little less obvious you're on her side?" Bonnie said, shaking her head. Of course, I'm on Caroline's side. She didn't choose to become a vampire, and because she is one, I'm not going to not be friends with her anymore. She probably needs us the most right now, and her being a vampire isn't going to end our friendship. I know being a witch it's in your nature to not like vampires, but we've known Caroline for years, and suddenly Bonnie acts like Caroline's a complete stranger and killing people left and right. 

"There are no sides, Bonnie," Elena says. 

"Oh, come on. Since Caroline became a vampire, we barely see each other. Losing Caroline was bad enough. I didn't think I'd lose you guys, too," Bonne says.

"Come with me," I say, holding my hand out for Bonnie to take while Elena follows us. 

"Where?" She asks, not taking my hand. 

"Not here. Some place quiet. We need to talk," I respond. 

* * * *

"I can't believe this," Bonnie says as we continue walking.  

"It's a lot, I know. Katherine has been doing everything that she can to drive me and Stefan apart, and Caroline just got trapped in the middle," Elena summarizes what has happened in the last few weeks. 

We sit down on a bench as Bonnie speaks up, "It's not that you and Stefan are pretending to fight. It's that I didn't even know you guys were fighting at all."