𝕬 𝕱𝖊𝖜 𝕲𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝕸𝖊𝖓

A/N: I'm so sorry this is late. I had a reminder on my phone for Wednesday to post a chapter, but I got my phone taken away so. . .But anyways here you go and enjoy!

"Hey, Bonnie, it's me just checking in, seeing how you're doing. We miss you here. Don't let your aunt drive you too crazy. Come home soon. Love you," I spoke into the phone. I sat on the porch and decided to call Bonnie. She was staying at her aunt's house for now. Unfortunately, she didn't pick up when I called her, so I left her a voicemail. I was nearing the end of the message when Aunt Jenna came. 

"What are you doin' out here? It's cold," she said. 

"Thinking. The, uh, funeral for Bonnie's grandma, it brought back a lot about Mom and Dad, I wish I was at the funeral. I was wondering. You said you would do some digging about them, the adoption." 

"Right."

"So did you? Dig?" 

"Come on inside," She gestured her head to the house. 

**** 

Jenna was sat at the table on her laptop. Elena standing on her left and I on her right. She wanted both Elena and I here while she explained some stuff. "Your dad kept everything from his medical practice-records, logs, old appointment books." Jenna grabbed a book and started to open it, "I found an entry from the night y'all were born. Patient and birth date. Isobel Peterson for Elena. And Veronica Hayes," She showed us the page with our mothers' name. 

"Do you think that's her real name?" I asked, referring to Isobel. 

"Pregnant teenage runaway? Probably not. First name, maybe. But where'd she get Peterson? Classmate? Best friend? So, I Binged it," She answered, then went to Bing on her laptop. "I searched for all the Petersons in this area born the same year as Isobel, found three -" She searched up the info on Bing, "Two men and women, Trudie, who lived in Grove Hill, Virginia." 

"That's not far from here," Elena said, shooting me a glance. 

"Well, watch this," Jenna searched up Grove Hill High school and clicked on the class of 1933. There was a picture of Isobel with her friend in cheerleading outfits. 

"Isobel," I recognized. 

Elena smiled, "She was a cheerleader." I just rolled my eyes. 

"Trudie still lives there. This is her address," Jenna said, handing Elena the address. 

"What about Isobel?" I asked. 

Jenna shook her head, "I couldn't find anything about her." Elena sat down while I remained standing. Jenna sighed, then continued, "Listen. There's something else. Mr. Saltzman, Rick, his wife was from around here, and her name was also Isobel." That's not weird. They can't be the same person. That's too much of a coincidence. 

"Wait. 'Was,' As in..." Elena realized. 

"She died." Well, that was a turn of events. 

****

"Alaric's wife might have been your mother?" Stefan asked for reassurance, shooting me a look, to which I just shrugged. Stefan, Elena, and I were in her room. I was laying on the bed, levitating Elena's clothes in the air. I was bored and Stefan and been so gracious to let me siphon him. Elena would grab clothes from the air and fold them while Stefan was standing off to the side.